PDA

View Full Version : check out the new island

Bentracer and Bentrider
March 1st 05, 01:02 AM
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Monkeyisland-Bent-Racers-and-Riders

Tom Sherman
March 1st 05, 03:55 AM
Bentracer and Bentrider wrote:

> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Monkeyisland-Bent-Racers-and-Riders

Is this going to be a HPV racing and HPV trash talking group [1], or a
free for all with mostly unwarranted sexual innuendo and flames of
certain personalities (and an online recumbent magazine) like the last
incarnation of Monkey Island?

[1] What I understand was Warren B’s original concept for the first
incarnation of Monkey Island, until things spiraled out of control.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Mark Leuck
March 1st 05, 04:40 AM
If you click the link it warns of adult content if that tells you anything
:)

"Tom Sherman" > wrote in message
> Bentracer and Bentrider wrote:
>
> > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Monkeyisland-Bent-Racers-and-Riders
>
> Is this going to be a HPV racing and HPV trash talking group [1], or a
> free for all with mostly unwarranted sexual innuendo and flames of
> certain personalities (and an online recumbent magazine) like the last
> incarnation of Monkey Island?
>
> [1] What I understand was Warren B’s original concept for the first
> incarnation of Monkey Island, until things spiraled out of control.
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Earth

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home