PDA

View Full Version : Sounds like Chilidog poop

March 5th 05, 10:04 AM
Here's an interesting spicey post (located at
http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=91407

"I haven't been sleeping well the last couple of weeks. The guilt of
foolishly lying to everyone here has been a bit much. I'm also
responsible for a fellow user to be unnecessarily banned.

Truth is, my Tour Easy really WAS on consignment at Valley Bikes in
Carmel, IN. Seesh!.. I mean, I needed the cash to pay my cell phone
bill. The dismal story doesn't end there unfortunately. It gets
worse. Not three days after parting with my baby, I started having
withdrawals - you know... the DO ANYTHING urge to try and get it
back! So, back to Valley Bikes I went to negotiate a deal. Mike was
sweet and considerate, and listened intently to my dilemma. He
suggested I Ebay some bikes for him, and we would split the profits.
But that didn't prove to be sufficient and was consuming way too much
time. I was desperate... I mean, I NEEDED MY BIKE BACK!... like NOW!
So, I did the unthinkable. I mean, I did what any intimately deprived
50 year old woman would do in a similar situation. Unfortunately, it
didn't work and Mike kept asking for more (late night deals) and
threatened to tell my hubby what we were doing if I didn't comply.
Needless to say, I never got the bike back. And to add insult to
injury, I have yet to explain all this ugly mess to my hubby? (Gulp!) .
Please don't be mad at me guys... OK?

Mark Leuck
March 5th 05, 03:38 PM
I can't access the thread, whats the whole story?

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Here's an interesting spicey post (located at
> http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=91407
>
> "I haven't been sleeping well the last couple of weeks. The guilt of
> foolishly lying to everyone here has been a bit much. I'm also
> responsible for a fellow user to be unnecessarily banned.
>
> Truth is, my Tour Easy really WAS on consignment at Valley Bikes in
> Carmel, IN. Seesh!.. I mean, I needed the cash to pay my cell phone
> bill. The dismal story doesn't end there unfortunately. It gets
> worse. Not three days after parting with my baby, I started having
> withdrawals - you know... the DO ANYTHING urge to try and get it
> back! So, back to Valley Bikes I went to negotiate a deal. Mike was
> sweet and considerate, and listened intently to my dilemma. He
> suggested I Ebay some bikes for him, and we would split the profits.
> But that didn't prove to be sufficient and was consuming way too much
> time. I was desperate... I mean, I NEEDED MY BIKE BACK!... like NOW!
> So, I did the unthinkable. I mean, I did what any intimately deprived
> 50 year old woman would do in a similar situation. Unfortunately, it
> didn't work and Mike kept asking for more (late night deals) and
> threatened to tell my hubby what we were doing if I didn't comply.
> Needless to say, I never got the bike back. And to add insult to
> injury, I have yet to explain all this ugly mess to my hubby? (Gulp!) .
> Please don't be mad at me guys... OK?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home