PDA

View Full Version : OLN to telecast on-air orgasm??

Dave Clary
July 24th 03, 12:30 AM
I'm waiting till 8pm local to watch today's stage, but I'm guessing
Gum isn't going to be able to control herself after watching her hero
take the stage! :-)

Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, Tx
Home: http://home.stx.rr.com/dclary
Never Forget: http://www.politicsandprotest.org

Dashi Toshii
July 24th 03, 04:24 AM
"Dave Clary" > wrote in message
> I'm waiting till 8pm local to watch today's stage, but I'm guessing
> Gum isn't going to be able to control herself after watching her hero
> take the stage! :-)

Yes she's wonderful, isn't she

Dashii

Dave Clary
July 24th 03, 04:29 AM
On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:24:41 -0700, "Dashi Toshii" >
wrote:

>"Dave Clary" > wrote in message
>> I'm waiting till 8pm local to watch today's stage, but I'm guessing
>> Gum isn't going to be able to control herself after watching her hero
>> take the stage! :-)
>>

>Yes she's wonderful, isn't she
>
>Dashii

Well, I just finished watching the coverage and she was actually
somewhat subdued compared to yesterday (when she picked Hamilton to
win the TT). But OLN delivered anyway with the Amstel Gold "faking
it" commercial! :-)

Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, Tx
Home: http://home.stx.rr.com/dclary
Never Forget: http://www.politicsandprotest.org