PDA

View Full Version : Filippo Simeoni id suing Lance Armstrong

Tony Austn
July 24th 03, 06:18 AM
Defamation, after Lance called him a liar in La Monde:

Italian rider Filippo Simeoni has demanded 100,000euros in damages from
four-times Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong after accusing the
American of making defamatory remarks. Simeoni's lawyers formally made
the request for defamation on July 11 in his home town of Latina near
Rome and in Paris.

Note, the news source may be questionable
Note, the news source may be questionable
Note, the news source may be questionable

Link provided here:

http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Articles.asp?Article=57126&Sn=SPOR

zeno
July 24th 03, 05:10 PM
That's why Simoni went to LA's caravan and asked him to autograph his
stage lion -- evidence.

Tony Austn wrote:
> Defamation, after Lance called him a liar in La Monde:
>
> Italian rider Filippo Simeoni has demanded 100,000euros in damages from
> four-times Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong after accusing the
> American of making defamatory remarks. Simeoni's lawyers formally made
> the request for defamation on July 11 in his home town of Latina near
> Rome and in Paris.
>
> Note, the news source may be questionable
> Note, the news source may be questionable
> Note, the news source may be questionable
>
> Link provided here:
>
> http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Articles.asp?Article=57126&Sn=SPOR

David N. Welton
July 24th 03, 05:15 PM
zeno > writes:

> That's why Simoni went to LA's caravan and asked him to autograph his
(Gilberto) ^^^^^^
> stage lion -- evidence.

> > Italian rider Filippo Simeoni has demanded 100,000euros in damages
^^^^^^^

Bzzzt!
--
David N. Welton
Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/

zeno
July 24th 03, 05:24 PM
I fully take the blame for my error in front of the entire Community. I
was wrong. Mea Culpa!

Is Filippo also suing Gilberto for identity theft?

zeno

David N. Welton wrote:
> zeno > writes:
>

>>That's why Simoni went to LA's caravan and asked him to autograph his
>
> (Gilberto) ^^^^^^
>
>>stage lion -- evidence.
>

>>>Italian rider Filippo Simeoni has demanded 100,000euros in damages
>>
> ^^^^^^^
>
> Bzzzt!

I take the blame for my error in front of the entire Community. I was
wrong. Mea Culpa!

Is Filippo also suing Gilberto for identity theft?

Carl Sundquist
July 24th 03, 05:30 PM
"zeno" > wrote in message
> I fully take the blame for my error in front of the entire Community. I
> was wrong. Mea Culpa!
>
> Is Filippo also suing Gilberto for identity theft?

No, but his brothers Zeppo and Harpo are.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home