PDA

View Full Version : Oscar Winner Again

Dan Gregory
March 27th 05, 06:52 PM
Oscar Freire was not only the winner but even went on an unsuccesful
lone break in today's Brabantse Pijl. He looked very strong whereas a
stroppy looking Lance was exercising his middle finger again. Great
race! Merci RTBF!
All the best
Dan Gregory

trg
March 27th 05, 07:27 PM
"Dan Gregory" > a écrit dans le
message de ...
> Oscar Freire was not only the winner but even went on an unsuccesful
> lone break in today's Brabantse Pijl. He looked very strong whereas a
> stroppy looking Lance was exercising his middle finger again. Great
> race! Merci RTBF!
> All the best
> Dan Gregory

Looked more to me like he shook his fist rather than raising a finger, but
it was hard to tell with those gloves on. I've made the same gesture(s) too
when nearly run off the road by a cager...

Freire was unstoppable.

matabala
March 27th 05, 11:32 PM
"Dan Gregory" > wrote in message
> Oscar Freire was not only the winner but even went on an unsuccesful
> lone break in today's Brabantse Pijl. He looked very strong whereas a
> stroppy looking Lance was exercising his middle finger again. Great
> race! Merci RTBF!
> All the best
> Dan Gregory

Nice result for young Saul Raisin (CA) finishing in the same strong group
with Armstrong.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home