PDA

View Full Version : Tyler's Bone

Muddy Helmut
July 24th 03, 10:57 PM
You all thought that winning a stage in the tour and being in 7th place overall
was an impressive feat by Tyler with a broken bone but what about Victor
Rapinski? There is a sonogram of him showing that he is pregnant and he is
WINNING SUPERWEEK right now. Go Victor!!! I also heard that chicks with full
beards are going to go for gold at this years US Track Cycling Championships
August. I also got an X-ray of myself showing that I am currently riding with
a fractured neck, hip and Dick, yet I still won the local Crit yesterday. Oh,
I forgot about my herniated rectum. Do I win a booby prize? Am I tuff or am I
lying?

Richard Smoker

Edward Waffle
July 24th 03, 11:44 PM
Muddy Helmut wrote in message
>Do I win a booby prize? Am I tuff or am I
>lying?

You broke that also. You do have a tough life.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home