PDA

View Full Version : Re: Phil Liggett quote prediction.

Mack Mad
July 25th 03, 02:41 AM
"Brian Phillips" > wrote in message
arthlink.net...
> "Lance Armstrong is going to have to ride the time trial of his life!"
>
> -Phil Liggett July 26, 2003

Is this the same Phil Liggett that predicted David Millar to win each stage
as we progressed through the early stages?

Michael
July 25th 03, 04:31 AM
You can't get that kind of insightful comment
just anywhere.

M.

"Brian Phillips" > wrote in message
arthlink.net...
> "Lance Armstrong is going to have to ride the time trial of his life!"
>
> -Phil Liggett July 26, 2003

Tony Austn
July 25th 03, 06:11 AM
In article >,
"Mack Mad" > wrote:

> "Brian Phillips" > wrote in message
> arthlink.net...
> > "Lance Armstrong is going to have to ride the time trial of his life!"
> > -Phil Liggett July 26, 2003

> Is this the same Phil Liggett that predicted David Millar to win each stage
> as we progressed through the early stages?

Phill rules and he would of been right if David actually actually had
any karma left. He has burned all that he had with his mouth.

Nick Burns
July 25th 03, 03:24 PM
"Brian Phillips" > wrote in message
arthlink.net...
> "Lance Armstrong is going to have to ride the time trial of his life!"
>
> -Phil Liggett July 26, 2003

I am more interested in your time travel method.

Fred
July 25th 03, 07:19 PM

> "Ullrich and Armstrong, this is truly an incredible display, a clash
> for the ages. I don't believe I can survive another day of this tour
> with all the tension we've had thus far Peter."

Who's Peter?

Doug
July 25th 03, 08:13 PM
>> "Ullrich and Armstrong, this is truly an incredible display, a clash
>> for the ages. I don't believe I can survive another day of this tour
>> with all the tension we've had thus far Peter."
>
>Who's Peter?

oops, I meant Paul.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home