PDA

View Full Version : Re: GUM

James Cagney
July 25th 03, 04:14 AM
"CHUNK CONNERS" > wrote in message >...
> SHE'S SO HOT!!!!!!!!
>
> KEEP RACIN',
> CHUCK CONNERS

HOT? Maybe she is hot in Russia - not here in the Northeast - We tend
to stay away from fat girls with big heads. Even if she wears blue
contacts and drinks like a fish.

James Cagney
July 25th 03, 04:14 AM
"CHUNK CONNERS" > wrote in message >...
> SHE'S SO HOT!!!!!!!!
>
> KEEP RACIN',
> CHUCK CONNERS

HOT? Maybe she is hot in Russia - not here in the Northeast - We tend
to stay away from fat girls with big heads. Even if she wears blue
contacts and drinks like a fish.

Ken Papai
July 25th 03, 05:21 AM
"James Cagney" > wrote in message
> "CHUNK CONNERS" > wrote in message
> > SHE'S SO HOT!!!!!!!!
> >
> > KEEP RACIN',
> > CHUCK CONNERS
>
> HOT? Maybe she is hot in Russia - not here in the Northeast - We tend
> to stay away from fat girls with big heads. Even if she wears blue
> contacts and drinks like a fish.

Bobke buys the 1st round.

Kurgan Gringioni
July 25th 03, 06:34 AM
"James Cagney" > wrote in message

> HOT? Maybe she is hot in Russia - not here in the Northeast -

I don't know if you're aware of this, but reports from everyone who's been
there is that Eastern Europe has the highest concentration of hotties
anywhere.

There's been a lot of invading, from all sides, over the millenia. Lots of
genetic diversity.

User968758
July 25th 03, 10:06 AM
>HOT? Maybe she is hot in Russia - not here in the Northeast - We tend
>to stay away from fat girls with big heads. Even if she wears blue
>contacts and drinks like a fish.

>From: (James Cagney)

Another RBR misogynist

Google