PDA

View Full Version : Which Healthnet is tapping Host Housing teen daughter?

crit PRO
April 2nd 05, 01:40 AM
The word on the street here at Redlands is that one of the Healthnet
Pro Cyclists is tapping the teenage daughter of their Host Housing
family. If I can find out which one it is, I will flush him out in RBR.
Maybe a sort of 'Trent Klasna' award. That is So Pro.

crit PRO

Rik Van Diesel
April 2nd 05, 02:24 AM
crit PRO wrote:
> The word on the street here at Redlands is that one of the Healthnet
> Pro Cyclists is tapping the teenage daughter of their Host Housing
> family. If I can find out which one it is, I will flush him out in
RBR.
> Maybe a sort of 'Trent Klasna' award. That is So Pro.
>
> crit PRO

I thought sopro was gay?

Arthur Dey
April 2nd 05, 04:30 AM
crit PRO wrote:
> The word on the street here at Redlands is that one of the Healthnet
> Pro Cyclists is tapping the teenage daughter of their Host Housing
> family. If I can find out which one it is, I will flush him out in
RBR.
> Maybe a sort of 'Trent Klasna' award. That is So Pro.
>
> crit PRO

I bet it ain't Havoc cuz hiz nutz are probably the size of a Sunmaid

crit PRO
April 2nd 05, 01:33 PM
It becomes more clear who it was based on their PATHETIC ride up Oak
Glen.

cp

crit PRO
April 5th 05, 04:12 PM
Redlands newspaper reporting that the Riverside police have opened an
investigation.

Bob Schwartz
April 5th 05, 04:25 PM
crit PRO > wrote:
> Redlands newspaper reporting that the Riverside police have opened an
> investigation.

Is it the same newspaper source as this one?

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/msg/591ffa12b5df00d8

Your credibility is not at a high point.

Bob Schwartz

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home