PDA

View Full Version : too sad

henry
July 26th 03, 03:43 PM
As much as I am a LA supporter I'm crushed to see Jan go down...what a bad
break....

ie
"ride fast, take chances"

SM
July 26th 03, 03:47 PM
yep not the way LA would have wanted it to go either I would imagine as it
looks certain he would not have lost any major time.

"henry" > wrote in message
> As much as I am a LA supporter I'm crushed to see Jan go down...what a bad
> break....
>
> ie
> "ride fast, take chances"

Antonio Sanchez
July 27th 03, 12:17 AM
The question is that Ullrich was taking more risks than Armstrong in the
turns.
Lance took time in the long stretches and Jan was better at the start and
when they passed over the small villages (with the carrefours, turns, etc.).

"henry" > escribió en el mensaje
> As much as I am a LA supporter I'm crushed to see Jan go down...what a bad
> break....
>
> ie
> "ride fast, take chances"

Google