PDA

View Full Version : finally!

henry
July 26th 03, 03:57 PM
I've been wondering where Kristin has been....I'm glad she finally showed!

Daniel Lieb
July 26th 03, 04:05 PM
GET ROBIN WILLIAMS OFF MY TV!

How does Lance stand this guy?

henry wrote:

> I've been wondering where Kristin has been....I'm glad she finally showed!

Pete
July 26th 03, 04:18 PM
"Daniel Lieb" > wrote in message ...
> GET ROBIN WILLIAMS OFF MY TV!
>
> How does Lance stand this guy?

Yeah. It really sucks when high-profile Americans support cycling. It might
help popularize the sport in the U.S., and we don't want that, do we.

Pete

David Corsi
July 26th 03, 04:25 PM
yeah and the guy has been a huge supporter for years now, and of lance's
ride for the roses helping raise money for cancer research. further he
actually follows the sport in detail and rides a lot himself, he isn't just
there for the photo op but genuinely loves the sport.

WHAT A JERK GET HIM OFF THE SCREEN. ;-)

RZ
July 26th 03, 04:28 PM
Get Arnold and his gas hog Hummer off my TV!

"Daniel Lieb" > wrote in message ...
> GET ROBIN WILLIAMS OFF MY TV!
>
> How does Lance stand this guy?
>

> henry wrote:
>
> > I've been wondering where Kristin has been....I'm glad she finally
showed!

henry
July 26th 03, 04:35 PM
right on...

"RZ" > wrote in message
> Get Arnold and his gas hog Hummer off my TV!
>
> "Daniel Lieb" > wrote in message ...
> > GET ROBIN WILLIAMS OFF MY TV!
> >
> > How does Lance stand this guy?
> >

> > henry wrote:
> >
> > > I've been wondering where Kristin has been....I'm glad she finally
> showed!

Boyd Speerschneider
July 26th 03, 07:21 PM
"Pete" > wrote in news:bfu63m$igb67$1@ID-
194065.news.uni-berlin.de:

> Yeah. It really sucks when high-profile Americans support cycling. It might
> help popularize the sport in the U.S., and we don't want that, do we.
>
> Pete

No.

Dashi Toshii
July 26th 03, 10:14 PM
"RZ" > wrote in message
> Get Arnold and his gas hog Hummer off my TV!

Hummer's are good, gotta love a gas hog!

Dashii

Pete
July 27th 03, 08:13 PM
"Boyd Speerschneider" > wrote in message
> "Pete" > wrote in news:bfu63m$igb67$1@ID-
> 194065.news.uni-berlin.de:
>
> > Yeah. It really sucks when high-profile Americans support cycling. It
might
> > help popularize the sport in the U.S., and we don't want that, do we.
> >
> > Pete
>
> No.

Why not? (Assuming you do live in the U.S.)

Pete

Kurgan Gringioni
July 27th 03, 09:02 PM
"Pete" > wrote in message

> "Boyd Speerschneider" > wrote in message
> > "Pete" > wrote in news:bfu63m$igb67$1@ID-
> > 194065.news.uni-berlin.de:
> >
> > > Yeah. It really sucks when high-profile Americans support cycling. It
> might
> > > help popularize the sport in the U.S., and we don't want that, do we.
> > >
> > > Pete
> >
> > No.
>
> Why not? (Assuming you do live in the U.S.)

There is a school of thought that would like to keep bike racing in the
counterculture so as to dissuade Freds such as yourself from coming into the
ranks.

Steven Bornfeld
July 27th 03, 09:17 PM
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> There is a school of thought that would like to keep bike racing in the
> counterculture so as to dissuade Freds such as yourself from coming into the
> ranks.

Does that really qualify as a school of thought?

Steve

Kurgan Gringioni
July 27th 03, 09:48 PM
"Steven Bornfeld" > wrote in message

> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> >
> > There is a school of thought that would like to keep bike racing in the
> > counterculture so as to dissuade Freds such as yourself from coming into
the
> > ranks.
>
> Does that really qualify as a school of thought?

I could have used a better metaphor.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home