PDA

View Full Version : My claim to fame

crit PRO
April 12th 05, 06:03 AM
"I beat Lance Armstrong in Ojai." I placed 11th in a race Lance was
only able to get 15th in.

CRIT pro

crit PRO
April 12th 05, 06:09 AM
......I mean, Josh Wonderboy Goodwin.

(still smarting from the bicycle racing 101 lesson race winner Harm
gave me when he shut the door on me in the final turn. My mom was mad
at Harm, too.)

John Forrest Tomlinson
April 12th 05, 12:20 PM
On 11 Apr 2005 22:03:38 -0700, "crit PRO" > wrote:

>"I beat Lance Armstrong in Ojai." I placed 11th in a race Lance was
>only able to get 15th in.

Dude, I finished 60th in a race Lance couldn't even finish in
Providence around 1991 or something.

How much do I have to pay to get on a "pro" team now? I heard the
going rate is $4500 but since I beat Lance once, can I get a discount?

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

Me
April 13th 05, 01:25 AM
On 4/11/05 10:03 PM, in article
. com, "crit PRO"
> wrote:

> "I beat Lance Armstrong in Ojai." I placed 11th in a race Lance was
> only able to get 15th in.
>
> CRIT pro

Is this a picture of CRIT PRO getting **** from LANCE for his DUMBASS
postings on RBR?????