PDA

View Full Version : Robin Williams?

pic
July 26th 03, 07:21 PM
Just when you thought it was all good, OLN sends off little Frankie to see
what Robin Williams has to say on the matter of teh TdF.!

Realy, who cares? The guy jumped on the bandwagon recently and because he is
famous, gets to ride in the RED CAR!
Why not interview Joe Peloton? The guy who reads Velo' or one of us who
patch our tubes to save money to afford cable so we can watch Bob and Phill
and Paul?

Java Man (Espressopithecus)
July 28th 03, 04:24 AM
In article >,
says...
> >OLN sends off little Frankie

> Actually, he and Armstrong are friends and RW has been following the sport for
> just a bit longer than "recently"...

He's also an avid cyclist.

Rick

Google