PDA

View Full Version : Re: Will Robin Williams replace Bob Roll???? ?

AMG
July 26th 03, 07:40 PM
"Klueless Noobie" > wrote in message
om...
> What U think?

I think U should learn how to spell.

Khoomei
July 27th 03, 06:22 AM
It would be great to see them do cycling ads together, say for the
Vuelta or next year's Tour, but OLN probably can't afford RW. I mean
RW's cycling humor is pretty advanced: one of a kind.

On 26 Jul 2003 11:34:12 -0700, (Klueless
Noobie) wrote:

>What U think?

Sam
July 27th 03, 06:45 PM
You might be surprised. RW is active on the USAC Foundation Board and gives
generously to it. He seems to have a passion for the sport. Hopefully he
will show up in SF again---the best "pre-race" interview I have ever heard
was provided by him before the celebrity "race".

"Khoomei" > wrote in message
> It would be great to see them do cycling ads together, say for the
> Vuelta or next year's Tour, but OLN probably can't afford RW. I mean
> RW's cycling humor is pretty advanced: one of a kind.
>
> On 26 Jul 2003 11:34:12 -0700, (Klueless
> Noobie) wrote:
>
> >What U think?

Carl Sundquist
July 27th 03, 08:07 PM
Robin Williams should be invited to ride the 2004 prologue, like Hermann
Maier did this year.

Coming to a Grand Tour near you -- Celebrity Prologue!!

Kurgan Gringioni
July 27th 03, 09:04 PM
"Carl Sundquist" > wrote in message
> Robin Williams should be invited to ride the 2004 prologue, like Hermann
> Maier did this year.

You should cross-post that to the skiing newsgroup.

Robert Chung
July 27th 03, 09:05 PM
"Carl Sundquist" > wrote in message
> Robin Williams should be invited to ride the 2004 prologue, like Hermann
> Maier did this year.

Think he'd shave his legs?

FSTRNU
July 27th 03, 09:41 PM
Arnold should replace bob!

:-)

"Khoomei" > wrote in message
> It would be great to see them do cycling ads together, say for the
> Vuelta or next year's Tour, but OLN probably can't afford RW. I mean
> RW's cycling humor is pretty advanced: one of a kind.
>
> On 26 Jul 2003 11:34:12 -0700, (Klueless
> Noobie) wrote:
>
> >What U think?

Robert Chung
July 27th 03, 10:01 PM
"Carl Sundquist" > wrote in message

> "Robert Chung" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Carl Sundquist" > wrote in message
> > > Robin Williams should be invited to ride the 2004 prologue, like
Hermann
> > > Maier did this year.
> >
> > Think he'd shave his legs?
> >

> Only if Ilan does first.

Ilan sort of resembles Robin but to make the resemblance stronger Ilan'd
need to be wearing a fur coat.

Carl Sundquist
July 27th 03, 11:36 PM
"Sam" > wrote in message
> > Robin Williams should be invited to ride the 2004 prologue, like Hermann
> > Maier did this year.
> >
> > Coming to a Grand Tour near you -- Celebrity Prologue!!
> >

> He would need a full body NAIR treatment first! He is one hairy fellow.

No one did it to Tammy Thomas, so why for Robin Williams?

Khoomei
July 28th 03, 01:37 AM
LOL!!!

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 14:07:45 -0500, "Carl Sundquist"
> wrote:

>Robin Williams should be invited to ride the 2004 prologue, like Hermann
>Maier did this year.
>
>Coming to a Grand Tour near you -- Celebrity Prologue!!

TritonRider
July 29th 03, 12:07 AM
>From: "Carl Sundquist"

>No one did it to Tammy Thomas, so why for Robin Williams?

Besides, as a female Robin Williams is much sexier than Tammy. Hell an
orangutan is sexier than Tammy.
Bill C

warren
July 29th 03, 03:51 AM
In article >, TritonRider
> wrote:

> ... as a female Robin Williams is much sexier than Tammy. Hell an
> orangutan is sexier than Tammy.
> Bill C

TMI Bill, TMI.

Google