PDA

View Full Version : Re: Robin Williams ruin TOUR???

Race Bannon
July 26th 03, 07:48 PM
yes

"Klueless Noobie" > wrote in message
om...
> Do U think Robin ruined the tour?

guess who
July 26th 03, 08:35 PM
"Klueless Noobie" > wrote in message
om...
> Do U think Robin ruined the tour?

I loved his interview early in the tour. this one wasn't much, but it would
take a lot more than a bad interview to ruin this incredible tour.

brianb
July 26th 03, 10:33 PM
"Race Bannon" > wrote in message >...
> yes
>
> "Klueless Noobie" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Do U think Robin ruined the tour?

How? Did he get up in the middle of the race and start telling his
lame ass anti-American, anti-Bush jokes?

I don't think he ruined it just be showing up. I think he was trying
to be relatively low key, if that's possible for a "star".

Ilan Vardi
July 26th 03, 11:58 PM
(Klueless Noobie) wrote in message >...
> Do U think Robin ruined the tour?

Due to our apparent physical resemblence, I was going to assume his identity
to get into the VIP section of Sunday's finish.

-ilan

Gerard Lanois
July 27th 03, 12:27 AM
(Ilan Vardi) writes:

> (Klueless Noobie) wrote in message >...
> > Do U think Robin ruined the tour?
>
> Due to our apparent physical resemblence, I was going to assume his identity
> to get into the VIP section of Sunday's finish.
>
> -ilan

bonus points if you get interviewed on OLN

-Gerard

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home