PDA

View Full Version : Randonnee du Centenaire

goulot
July 26th 03, 08:47 PM
Who's ridding? The start is ****ing early, anyway the official jersey's cool
(but I'm not shure where else I could wear it).

trg
July 26th 03, 09:29 PM
I'll be there with some friends. The pockets on the back are too small to
put a water bottle in, but still, it's better than the simple t-shirt that I
was expecting. Hope it's dry.

"goulot" > a écrit dans le message de
> Who's ridding? The start is ****ing early, anyway the official jersey's
cool
> (but I'm not shure where else I could wear it).

---

goulot
July 26th 03, 09:35 PM
you can fit an Aquarel bottle :) it must designed for that purpose
"trg" > a écrit dans le message de
> I'll be there with some friends. The pockets on the back are too small to
> put a water bottle in, but still, it's better than the simple t-shirt that
> was expecting. Hope it's dry.
>

> "goulot" > a écrit dans le message de
> > Who's ridding? The start is ****ing early, anyway the official jersey's
> cool
> > (but I'm not shure where else I could wear it).
> >

> ---

Robert Chung
July 26th 03, 09:54 PM
"trg" > wrote in message
> I'll be there with some friends. The pockets on the back are too small to
> put a water bottle in, but still, it's better than the simple t-shirt that
> was expecting. Hope it's dry.

Moi aussi.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home