PDA

View Full Version : The real news is....

April 18th 05, 08:38 PM
!LANCE! says Sheryl Crow is, "the Queen of Rock and Roll." That's news
to me!

MagillaGorilla
April 19th 05, 03:46 AM
wrote:

> !LANCE! says Sheryl Crow is, "the Queen of Rock and Roll." That's news
> to me!

By the time Crow starts getting crow's feet when she hits 50, Lance will
have already have dumped her and be into a girl half his age. By then,
her status as a music celebrity will have worn out its welcome.

Sorry, but millionaire 40-year old men don't sleep with 50 year old
women. I'm just playing the Vegas odds, people.

Take care,

Magilla

DA74
April 19th 05, 03:53 AM
MagillaGorilla wrote:
> Sorry, but millionaire 40-year old men don't sleep with 50 year old
> women.

Except those with Oedipal related dysfunctions.
Mom, is that you?
-DA74

Elvis the Pelvis in the Memphis
April 19th 05, 03:55 AM
> ha scritto nel messaggio
oups.com...

> !LANCE! says Sheryl Crow is, "the Queen of Rock and Roll." That's news
> to me!

Old News baby :

http://img197.echo.cx/img197/6937/mag6yv.jpg

August 2002 :-D

Cha^ông
Elvis

Bob Schwartz
April 19th 05, 05:47 AM
MagillaGorilla > wrote:
> Sorry, but millionaire 40-year old men don't sleep with 50 year old
> women. I'm just playing the Vegas odds, people.

You're forgetting mom-factor.

Bob Schwartz

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home