PDA

View Full Version : LeMond on Armstrong.

Callistus Valerius
April 19th 05, 03:21 AM
"Lance is the past, US cycling has to begin thinking of the future."

Laz
April 19th 05, 04:28 AM
a low blow from a has-been
"Callistus Valerius" > wrote in message
link.net...
> "Lance is the past, US cycling has to begin thinking of the future."

MagillaGorilla
April 19th 05, 04:34 AM
Laz wrote:

> a low blow from a has-been
> "Callistus Valerius" > wrote in message
> link.net...
> > "Lance is the past, US cycling has to begin thinking of the future."

I agree...LeMond can't even sell bikes in ****ing Walmart.

Magilla

Bob Schwartz
April 19th 05, 05:44 AM
Laz > wrote:
> a low blow from a has-been
> "Callistus Valerius" > wrote in message
> link.net...
>> "Lance is the past, US cycling has to begin thinking of the future."

You do know that this guy has a history of making **** up
out of the clear blue, don't you.

Bob Schwartz

Callistus Valerius
April 19th 05, 12:35 PM
> You do know that this guy has a history of making **** up
> out of the clear blue, don't you.
>
> Bob Schwartz

C'mon Bob. I use the Bob Woodward form. Accepted by journalists in
D.C. and NYC, why not you?

April 19th 05, 01:17 PM
Callistus Valerius wrote:

(Lemond quote):
"Lance is the past, US cycling has to begin thinking of the future."

Does that mean there's going to be a Greg Lemond National Junior
Development Series? Like this one?

<http://www.usacycling.org/lajors/> (something else that's been going
on for six years or so)

Better: The Greg Lemond Hunter Safety Course )
--TP

David Ferguson
April 19th 05, 06:14 PM
On 19 Apr 2005 05:17:59 -0700, wrote:

>Callistus Valerius wrote:
>

>Better: The Greg Lemond Hunter Safety Course )
>--TP

Now THAT is a good one.

Bill C
April 19th 05, 06:25 PM

)
> >--TP
>

> Now THAT is a good one.

Yep, instant classic.
Bill C

Curtis L. Russell
April 19th 05, 07:05 PM
On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 13:14:04 -0400, David Ferguson
> wrote:

>>Better: The Greg Lemond Hunter Safety Course )
>>--TP
>

>Now THAT is a good one.

Or combine them into a crowd pleasing Lemond Miss and Out. Although
I'm seeing a decline in USCF dues if it ever catches on.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Howard Kveck
April 20th 05, 05:47 AM
In article et>,
"Callistus Valerius" > wrote:

> > You do know that this guy has a history of making **** up
> > out of the clear blue, don't you.
> >
> > Bob Schwartz
> >

> C'mon Bob. I use the Bob Woodward form. Accepted by journalists in
> D.C. and NYC, why not you?

More like the Ann Coulter form. Though far less rabid, I'll give you
credit there.

--
tanx,
Howard