PDA

View Full Version : I'm Buried Alive - My Luck Has Not Finally Arrived

Tyler Hamillton
April 19th 05, 04:00 AM
I quit the peloton anyway, and traded my World Refugee Empowerment ID Card
for a lock-pick set and a .22 with phone and became a cheap, petty,
slimeball, hoodlum worm -- robbing and cheating and lying and stealing
anything from anybody, anytime and doing anything scummy for a buck and
always in and out of jail.
I hung out with people even slimier than me, and I was always preaching to
them about how they should stop being such scum and go straight and get away
from crime and drugs and prison and this slimeball life.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home