PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Hamilton's new career

bikeguy11968
April 19th 05, 05:11 AM
My prediction, and I'm always right...

Team Subway 2007..

Boyd Speerschneider
April 20th 05, 03:01 AM
"bikeguy11968" > wrote in news:1113883883.685654.68720
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

> My prediction, and I'm always right...
>
> Team Subway 2007..

I'm thinking Team McDonalds.

As in: "Welcome to McDonalds. Can I take your order?"

- Boyd S.

sonarrat
April 20th 05, 04:21 AM
Boyd Speerschneider wrote:
> "bikeguy11968" > wrote in news:1113883883.685654.68720
> @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:
>

>>My prediction, and I'm always right...
>>
>>Team Subway 2007..
>

> I'm thinking Team McDonalds.
>
> As in: "Welcome to McDonalds. Can I take your order?"

Nah, he's got a college degree...

In what, I'm not sure.

Chris M
April 20th 05, 04:41 AM
Same colors for the team kit, but...

Howard Kveck
April 20th 05, 05:51 AM
In article >, sonarrat >
wrote:

> Boyd Speerschneider wrote:
> > "bikeguy11968" > wrote in
> > @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:
> >

> >>My prediction, and I'm always right...
> >>
> >>Team Subway 2007..
> >

> > I'm thinking Team McDonalds.
> >
> > As in: "Welcome to McDonalds. Can I take your order?"
>
> Nah, he's got a college degree...
>
> In what, I'm not sure.

The mechanical engineering major says, "How do I make that work?"

The physics major says, "Why does that work?"

The philosophy major says, "Do you want fries with that?"

Or something along those lines...

--
tanx,
Howard

Butter is love.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

PouPou
April 20th 05, 11:46 AM
"Boyd Speerschneider" > wrote in message
> "bikeguy11968" > wrote in
> @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:
>
>> My prediction, and I'm always right...
>>
>> Team Subway 2007..
>
> I'm thinking Team McDonalds.
>
> As in: "Welcome to McDonalds. Can I take your order?"
>
> - Boyd S.

Tugboat Bike and Ski

Jim Phelps
April 22nd 05, 05:15 AM
Actually, he is one semester from graduation with a Major in Economics.
That is from CU at Boulder, no slouchy school like Strayer.
"Boyd Speerschneider" > wrote in message
> "bikeguy11968" > wrote in
> @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:
>
> > My prediction, and I'm always right...
> >
> > Team Subway 2007..
>
> I'm thinking Team McDonalds.
>
> As in: "Welcome to McDonalds. Can I take your order?"
>
> - Boyd S.

bikeguy11968
April 23rd 05, 01:56 AM
So let me get this straight. Does the degree make him to smart to
race for subway? Or smart enough to realize he likely won't get dope
tested again racing at Thater, or el tour ?? Or, does it make him go
"Hey, slackass, get that man some fries with that?"

Jim Phelps
April 23rd 05, 04:35 AM
It means, to you, whatever you want it to. If you read my statement you
would see that he does not have a degree.
"bikeguy11968" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> So let me get this straight. Does the degree make him to smart to
> race for subway? Or smart enough to realize he likely won't get dope
> tested again racing at Thater, or el tour ?? Or, does it make him go
> "Hey, slackass, get that man some fries with that?"

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home