PDA

View Full Version : Stick a fork in him, Lance is Done

billy
April 22nd 05, 01:08 AM
He might as well retire now and save him the embarassment of getting his
ass kicked in July.

You read it here first
Thanks
Billy

Bill C
April 22nd 05, 01:47 AM
billy wrote:
> He might as well retire now and save him the embarassment of getting
his
> ass kicked in July.
>
> You read it here first
> Thanks
> Billy

What the hell are you talking about? Lance is god. Jan sucks he's a
total loser, Cunego was a freak who sucks, everyone else is a dopr who
sucks.
Just ask most of RBR. The Spaniards were all doping, the Italians were
doing even more.
Why the hell should we watch anyway, just ask Magilla and his ass
licker DA.
All the Pros blow except them, when they are 69ing.
Bill C

NobodyMan
April 22nd 05, 02:52 AM
On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 00:08:13 GMT, billy >
wrote:

>He might as well retire now and save him the embarassment of getting his
> ass kicked in July.
>
>You read it here first
>Thanks
>Billy

I'd hate to see Lance go out like Lemond did, having to abandon in the
middle of the race. Better if he retired during the top of his game.

Of course, if he wins 7, I think that record may stand for a while....

Then again I though that when big Mig put away five in a row, too.

psycholist
April 22nd 05, 03:20 AM
"billy" > wrote in message
> He might as well retire now and save him the embarassment of getting his
> ass kicked in July.
>
> You read it here first
> Thanks
> Billy

What's your basis for this? If it was today's time trial, then I'd have to
ask, would you really expect Lance to go all out in trecherously wet
conditions on a highly technical course (for a TT) and put everything at
risk to win the TT in Georgia? If that was your expectation, then ... well,
to be blunt ... you're ... well, nevermind.
--
Bob C.

"Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

billy
April 22nd 05, 03:38 AM
psycholist wrote:
> "billy" > wrote in message
>
>>He might as well retire now and save him the embarassment of getting his
>>ass kicked in July.
>>
>>You read it here first
>>Thanks
>>Billy
>

> What's your basis for this? If it was today's time trial, then I'd have to
> ask, would you really expect Lance to go all out in trecherously wet
> conditions on a highly technical course (for a TT) and put everything at
> risk to win the TT in Georgia? If that was your expectation, then ... well,
> to be blunt ... you're ... well, nevermind.

Psyco
Yes thats I expect and yours is exactly the type of response I would
expect from all you Lance lovers. Somebody better put Papai-hole on
suicide watch
Thanks
Billy

Tim Lines
April 22nd 05, 03:43 AM
Wow. That was beautiful. Feel better now?

Bill C wrote:
> billy wrote:
>
>>He might as well retire now and save him the embarassment of getting
>
> his
>
>> ass kicked in July.
>>
>>You read it here first
>>Thanks
>>Billy
>

> What the hell are you talking about? Lance is god. Jan sucks he's a
> total loser, Cunego was a freak who sucks, everyone else is a dopr who
> sucks.
> Just ask most of RBR. The Spaniards were all doping, the Italians were
> doing even more.
> Why the hell should we watch anyway, just ask Magilla and his ass
> licker DA.
> All the Pros blow except them, when they are 69ing.
> Bill C

Bob Schwartz
April 22nd 05, 04:09 AM
billy > wrote:
> Yes thats I expect and yours is exactly the type of response I would
> expect from all you Lance lovers. Somebody better put Papai-hole on
> suicide watch
> Thanks
> Billy

Hey Billy,

How far are you from Philadelphia? Just curious.

Bob Schwartz

psycholist
April 22nd 05, 04:14 AM
"billy" > wrote in message
> psycholist wrote:
>> "billy" > wrote in message
>>
>>>He might as well retire now and save him the embarassment of getting his
>>>ass kicked in July.
>>>
>>>You read it here first
>>>Thanks
>>>Billy
>>

>> What's your basis for this? If it was today's time trial, then I'd have
>> to ask, would you really expect Lance to go all out in trecherously wet
>> conditions on a highly technical course (for a TT) and put everything at
>> risk to win the TT in Georgia? If that was your expectation, then ...
>> well, to be blunt ... you're ... well, nevermind.
>
> Psyco
> Yes thats I expect and yours is exactly the type of response I would
> expect from all you Lance lovers. Somebody better put Papai-hole on
> suicide watch
> Thanks
> Billy

I haven't noticed Ken holding up his end here lately ... so I thought I'd
try to put something out there to fill the void. (That sentence almost
reads like testimony in the Michael Jackson trial.)

Anyway, after making that post, I checked in to cyclingnews.com and read
some of Lance's post-ride comments. Based on those, to you sir, I say ...
nevermind.

--
Bob C.

"Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

April 22nd 05, 05:17 AM
billy wrote:
> He might as well retire now and save him the embarassment of getting
his
> ass kicked in July.
>
> You read it here first
> Thanks
> Billy

True.
Makes you ask the question is who is the next American "big fish"? The
pool is looking a bit shallow and not very populated.

Tim Lines
April 22nd 05, 05:44 AM
billy wrote:
> He might as well retire now and save him the embarassment of getting his
> ass kicked in July.
>
> You read it here first

No, I called it first. I told the whole world he was finished last June
after he got his ass handed to him by Iban Mayo at Dauphine Libere. So
get in line and show some respect, Junior.

Robert Chung
April 22nd 05, 06:16 AM
psycholist wrote:
> I haven't noticed Ken holding up his end here lately ... so I thought
> I'd try to put something out there to fill the void.

I'm sure some think Ken fills a much-needed void.

Bill C
April 22nd 05, 02:35 PM
Tim Lines wrote:
> Wow. That was beautiful. Feel better now?
>
> Bill C wrote:
> > billy wrote:
> >
> >>He might as well retire now and save him the embarassment of
getting

> > his
> >
> >> ass kicked in July.
> >>
> >>You read it here first
> >>Thanks
> >>Billy
> >

> > What the hell are you talking about? Lance is god. Jan sucks he's a
> > total loser, Cunego was a freak who sucks, everyone else is a dopr
who
> > sucks.
> > Just ask most of RBR. The Spaniards were all doping, the Italians
were
> > doing even more.
> > Why the hell should we watch anyway, just ask Magilla and his ass
> > licker DA.
> > All the Pros blow except them, when they are 69ing.
> > Bill C

**** Tim
I thought you'd be one of the people to catch the sarcasm.
Bill C

April 22nd 05, 06:55 PM
On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:44:38 -0700, Tim Lines >
wrote:

>billy wrote:
>> He might as well retire now and save him the embarassment of getting his
>> ass kicked in July.
>>
>> You read it here first
>
>No, I called it first. I told the whole world he was finished last June
>after he got his ass handed to him by Iban Mayo at Dauphine Libere. So
>get in line and show some respect, Junior.

I don't think the time trial proves much of anythiing yet. Can't blame
him for not wanting to crash in the wet. We should wait until THIS
year's dauphine- where they will be doing the Ventoux AND the Joux
Plaine.

MagillaGorilla
April 22nd 05, 09:16 PM
Bill C wrote:

> billy wrote:
> > He might as well retire now and save him the embarassment of getting
> his
> > ass kicked in July.
> >
> > You read it here first
> > Thanks
> > Billy
>
> What the hell are you talking about? Lance is god. Jan sucks he's a
> total loser, Cunego was a freak who sucks, everyone else is a dopr who
> sucks.
> Just ask most of RBR. The Spaniards were all doping, the Italians were
> doing even more.
> Why the hell should we watch anyway, just ask Magilla and his ass
> licker DA.
> All the Pros blow except them, when they are 69ing.
> Bill C

Let me tell you what I'm going to do, ****hole. When Lance wins the Tour
in July for the 7th time in a row, I'm going to re-post this little
tantrum of yours just to show you what a jackass you are.

As for your other questions..yes the Spanish were all doping as were the
Italians. Don't you read the articles in L'Equipe?

Take care,

Magilla
King Banana

Bill C
April 23rd 05, 01:03 AM
MagillaGorilla wrote:
> Bill C wrote:
>
> > billy wrote:
> > > He might as well retire now and save him the embarassment of
getting
> > his
> > > ass kicked in July.
> > >
> > > You read it here first
> > > Thanks
> > > Billy
> >
> > What the hell are you talking about? Lance is god. Jan sucks he's a
> > total loser, Cunego was a freak who sucks, everyone else is a dopr
who
> > sucks.
> > Just ask most of RBR. The Spaniards were all doping, the Italians
were
> > doing even more.
> > Why the hell should we watch anyway, just ask Magilla and his ass
> > licker DA.
> > All the Pros blow except them, when they are 69ing.
> > Bill C
>
> Let me tell you what I'm going to do, ****hole. When Lance wins the
Tour
> in July for the 7th time in a row, I'm going to re-post this little
> tantrum of yours just to show you what a jackass you are.
>
> As for your other questions..yes the Spanish were all doping as were
the
> Italians. Don't you read the articles in L'Equipe?
>
> Take care,
>
> Magilla
> King Banana

I know what your doing with the KY and your Lance autographed banana,
and I really don't give a ****. Contrary to a bunch of people around
here the sport does NOT begin and end with Lance. He's a hell of a
racer and IMO could win whatever he chose to. He has chosen to win the
TDF and anything he happened to in getting ready for it. He has cut the
season short done his thing and gone home.
We'll never know if he could've come close to Merckx because he
doesn't try to.
So go ahead and post more of your stupid ****. I just wish you'd stick
to the good **** instead of the troll ****.
Have a great day
Bill C

Tim Lines
April 23rd 05, 03:33 AM
Bill C wrote:
> Tim Lines wrote:
>
>>Wow. That was beautiful. Feel better now?
>>
>>Bill C wrote:

> getting
>
>>>his

>>>What the hell are you talking about? Lance is god. Jan sucks he's a
>>>total loser, Cunego was a freak who sucks, everyone else is a dopr
>
> who
>
>>>sucks.
>>>Just ask most of RBR. The Spaniards were all doping, the Italians
>
> were
>
>>>doing even more.
>>> Why the hell should we watch anyway, just ask Magilla and his ass
>>>licker DA.
>>> All the Pros blow except them, when they are 69ing.
>>>Bill C
>>>

> **** Tim
> I thought you'd be one of the people to catch the sarcasm.
> Bill C

Of course, how could I miss it? That's what made it so beautiful.
Sarcasm can be cathartic too, though. At least it works for me.

Tim Lines
April 23rd 05, 03:42 AM
wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:44:38 -0700, Tim Lines >
> wrote:
>

>>billy wrote:
>>
>>>He might as well retire now and save him the embarassment of getting his
>>> ass kicked in July.
>>>
>>>You read it here first
>>
>>No, I called it first. I told the whole world he was finished last June
>>after he got his ass handed to him by Iban Mayo at Dauphine Libere. So
>>get in line and show some respect, Junior.
>

> I don't think the time trial proves much of anythiing yet. Can't blame
> him for not wanting to crash in the wet. We should wait until THIS
> year's dauphine- where they will be doing the Ventoux AND the Joux
> Plaine.

I'm not wrong, just ahead of my time.

Truthfully, I don't think anything much will be proven until July. Iban
Mayo and Jan Ullrich both looked better in June than they did in July
last year. Vino was looking good too until he ended up in some swiss
ditch.

Too many IFs right now. IF Ullrich times his peak correctly. IF Cunego
pulls a child prodigy routine. IF they all stay out of ditches, etc., etc.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home