PDA

View Full Version : Monkey Fundraiser

Bill C
April 23rd 05, 01:12 AM
I just heard from some of the same undisclosed Pro sources that are
being thrown around by by lot's of people here, not my own.
That Monkey Boy is holding another fundraiser to help Lance bribe the
WADA folks again in a followup to the last campaign which saw all the
questions around Ferrari, and Walsh's accusations vanish into the mist
with the gorillas.
Corruption speaks, and Monkey Boy has displayed his morals for all of
us to see.
Bill C

PouPou
April 23rd 05, 11:53 AM
"Bill C" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I just heard from some of the same undisclosed Pro sources that are
> being thrown around by by lot's of people here, not my own.
> That Monkey Boy is holding another fundraiser to help Lance bribe the
> WADA folks again in a followup to the last campaign which saw all the
> questions around Ferrari, and Walsh's accusations vanish into the mist
> with the gorillas.
> Corruption speaks, and Monkey Boy has displayed his morals for all of
> us to see.
> Bill C

Lance is CLEAN, not-with-standing Swart, Prentis, Emma, Ferrari, Anderson,
UCI bribe, Vayer analysis, Hincapie le Grimpeur, Actiovegan, diabetic
mechanics, etc. CLEAN I tell you!!! CLEAN!!!!!

MagillaGorilla
April 23rd 05, 06:24 PM
Bill C wrote:

> I just heard from some of the same undisclosed Pro sources that are
> being thrown around by by lot's of people here, not my own.
> That Monkey Boy is holding another fundraiser to help Lance bribe the
> WADA folks again in a followup to the last campaign which saw all the
> questions around Ferrari, and Walsh's accusations vanish into the mist
> with the gorillas.
> Corruption speaks, and Monkey Boy has displayed his morals for all of
> us to see.
> Bill C

What the **** are you talking about? I don't even understand your
sentence syntax. Maybe try going to college before you post next time?

Thanks,

Magilla

Bill C
April 23rd 05, 08:49 PM
MagillaGorilla wrote:
> Bill C wrote:
>
> > I just heard from some of the same undisclosed Pro sources that
are
> > being thrown around by by lot's of people here, not my own.
> > That Monkey Boy is holding another fundraiser to help Lance bribe
the
> > WADA folks again in a followup to the last campaign which saw all
the
> > questions around Ferrari, and Walsh's accusations vanish into the
mist
> > with the gorillas.
> > Corruption speaks, and Monkey Boy has displayed his morals for all
of
> > us to see.
> > Bill C
>
> What the **** are you talking about? I don't even understand your
> sentence syntax. Maybe try going to college before you post next
time?

> Thanks,
>
> Magilla

Dude, Hemingway or Faulkner?
Style is relative class is forever, rent some.
Have a great weekend.
Bill C

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home