PDA

View Full Version : OLN Canada 2005 Liege-Bastongne-Liege

Laz
April 24th 05, 01:45 AM
Just a reminder to my fellow Canadian cyclists; OLN is showing the 2005
Liege-Bastongne-Liege race on sunday 24 apr 7 pm EST. Replay at midnight.
The weather's going to be really sucky out, so why not ?

Laz

Jim Flom
April 24th 05, 03:28 AM
"Laz" > wrote in message
> Just a reminder to my fellow Canadian cyclists; OLN is showing the 2005
> Liege-Bastongne-Liege race on sunday 24 apr 7 pm EST. Replay at midnight.
> The weather's going to be really sucky out, so why not ?

Not sucky here, but thanks for the head's up.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home