PDA

View Full Version : What's the story on these hubs?

Joe Ratzinger
April 26th 05, 04:13 AM
http://www.wheelsinfocus.com/IMG_0761ww.JPG

Steven L. Sheffield
April 26th 05, 04:28 AM

http://www.fullspeedahead.com/fly.aspx?layout=product&taxid=49

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

MagillaGorilla
April 26th 05, 04:29 AM
Joe Ratzinger wrote:

> http://www.wheelsinfocus.com/IMG_0761ww.JPG

Hitler,

This isn't Consumer Reports. I don't know why, but
I don't like you either.

Magilla

J-Lo's Protologist
April 26th 05, 05:42 AM
Dear Full-Time Neverland Resident,

I know why you don't like me. It's because I always tell you to not bite so
hard when I cum. So today, I'm requesting that you cease and desist in this
specific instance of my personal pain, and seeking confirmation of same.

Moreover, based upon my most recent review of my ****ing, you know, pain, I
have noticed that it, you know, continues. Such unauthorized and
inappropriate use of your girlie mouth is (in addition to being entirely
unauthorized and inappropriate) a violation of logic. Please respond to
confirm that you will cease your violation. If you refuse to do so, then, I
will no longer permit you to have lesbian sex with DA74 and Michael Jackson.

As Ever,
J-Lo's Proctologist

"MagillaGorilla" > wrote in message
> Joe Ratzinger wrote:
>
>> http://www.wheelsinfocus.com/IMG_0761ww.JPG
>
> Hitler,
>
> This isn't Consumer Reports. I don't know why, but
> I don't like you either.
>
> Magilla

Ryan Cousineau
April 26th 05, 06:30 AM
In article >,
"Steven L. Sheffield" > wrote:

> On 04/25/2005 09:13 PM, in article , "Joe
> Ratzinger" > wrote:
>
> > http://www.wheelsinfocus.com/IMG_0761ww.JPG
>

> http://www.fullspeedahead.com/fly.aspx?layout=product&taxid=49

I can't believe FSA put their righteously insane tri-flange concept into
production.

I guess it works. This guy bought a set, after all.

--
Ryan Cousineau, http://www.wiredcola.com
Verus de parvis; verus de magnis.

Jay S. Hill
April 26th 05, 11:17 AM
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> I guess it works. This guy bought a set, after all.

Highly doubtful. It looks like he's a professinal, paid to ride what
his team gives him.

Andrew F Martin
April 26th 05, 06:20 PM
Jay S. Hill wrote:
> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > I guess it works. This guy bought a set, after all.
>
> Highly doubtful. It looks like he's a professinal, paid to ride what

> his team gives him.

Kenny works for FSA. He's not a pro, but he's been one of the dominant
riders in the Pacific Northwest for years.

-a

SeaMonkey
April 26th 05, 09:50 PM
Yup, Kenny works at FSA, so he didn't buy those wheels. He used to race as a Pro for the Nutra-Fig Team in the mid 90's and was 3rd at the Time Trial national Championships in 2004, so he is still one of the top racers in the USA. He also was Elite Criterium Champion several years back. He's been running the hubs for a while and they seem to be working well.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home