PDA

View Full Version : Romandie on web?

Kristine Peterson
April 26th 05, 06:32 PM
Wondering if there is any website with live video of Tour of Romandie?

kp

trg
April 27th 05, 11:05 AM
"Kristine Peterson" > a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
| Wondering if there is any website with live video of Tour of Romandie?
|
| kp

Haven't found any. It's broadcast on TSR2 in Switzerland. I watch it on
Sports+ that I get via adsl here in France.

trg
April 27th 05, 02:25 PM
"Kristine Peterson" > a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
| Wondering if there is any website with live video of Tour of Romandie?
|
| kp

There is a live update ticker (in French) at

http://www1.letourderomandie.ch/f/live_ticker.php?

lazysegall
April 27th 05, 04:02 PM
trg Wrote:
> "Kristine Peterson" > a écrit dans le message de
> news: ...
> | Wondering if there is any website with live video of Tour of
> Romandie?
> |
> | kp
>
> There is a live update ticker (in French) at
>
> http://www1.letourderomandie.ch/f/live_ticker.php?

They have a live ticker in english at Eurosport.com, but I don't think
it is that good.

--
lazysegall

Google