PDA

View Full Version : Asshole of the Week

MyFirstname MyLastName
April 27th 05, 11:36 PM
Ivano Fanini from the Amore & Vita outfit.

He thinks he's gonna put the boots to Cippo for 600,000 Euros

--
Regards,
Ila Kutcherkokoff

Fred Marx
April 28th 05, 02:34 AM
MyFirstname MyLastName wrote:
> Ivano Fanini from the Amore & Vita outfit.
>
> He thinks he's gonna put the boots to Cippo for 600,000 Euros

um yeah what the f*&%'s up with that.......????????

jc
April 28th 05, 02:50 AM
MyFirstname MyLastName wrote:
> Ivano Fanini from the Amore & Vita outfit.
>
> He thinks he's gonna put the boots to Cippo for 600,000 Euros

I guess it's one way to get his sponsor in the news.

Jonathan v.d. Sluis
April 29th 05, 10:33 AM
"jc" > schreef in bericht
> MyFirstname MyLastName wrote:
> > Ivano Fanini from the Amore & Vita outfit.
> >
> > He thinks he's gonna put the boots to Cippo for 600,000 Euros
> >

> I guess it's one way to get his sponsor in the news.

His sponsor's had enough news already.

April 29th 05, 02:03 PM
He doesn't remember that it was his brother Cesare he had under
contract, not Mario.

Howard Kveck
April 29th 05, 02:12 PM
In article >,
"Jonathan v.d. Sluis" > wrote:

> "jc" > schreef in bericht
> > MyFirstname MyLastName wrote:
> > > Ivano Fanini from the Amore & Vita outfit.
> > >
> > > He thinks he's gonna put the boots to Cippo for 600,000 Euros
> > >

> > I guess it's one way to get his sponsor in the news.
>
> His sponsor's had enough news already.

Yeah, I thought CNN had turned into the Catholic News Network.

--
tanx,
Howard

Butter is love.