PDA

View Full Version : Webcor: The new Subway?

DA74
April 29th 05, 05:55 AM
While spunky Subway is giving the Cental Americans the big 12" with all
the fixins in El Salvador, the Webcor Warriors are busy washing the
spunk stains off the asses of their gumby green kit in Silver City.

In today's stage to Mogollon, according to Jeff's cronies, the lead
break was caught before the finishing climb. With no one in contention,
and apparently still thinking Horner was on the squad, Webcor went to
the front and began driving to the base of the mountain, TTT stylie to
set up Maori Man for the climb.

All of a sudden Clinger gets Vandevelded by some jagoff teammate and
goes down - and for some reason the team waited. I guess I've always
underestimated his climbing prowess or their strongman / sprinter is
their best climbing hope.

Either way, it's time to James Dean the team car off the cliff
dwellings.
-DA74

Results:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/road.php?id=road/2005/apr05/gila05/gila052