PDA

View Full Version : Re: Sites for Whites

Bill C
April 29th 05, 09:25 PM
Hank wrote:
> "It's alright to be White"

It's better to be human. Too bad that you and your friends are such
pitiful examples of the species.
Bill C

Laz
April 30th 05, 12:03 AM
There are more differences between people of the same race than those of
different races; see, the poster is probably white, like me; but unlike me,
he is a foolish idiot making enemies of individuals he never met based on
their skin colour; were he would accept a bad man because he is white, and
deny a good man his due because he is black. When you make friends with
people like that, you'll get what you deserve, fool

Laz

"Bill C" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Hank wrote:
> > "It's alright to be White"
> >
> It's better to be human. Too bad that you and your friends are such
> pitiful examples of the species.
> Bill C

David Ferguson
April 30th 05, 01:34 AM
I always wonder if they realize that they aren't "white".

I'm kind of varying shades of peach depending on the body part and
it's recent exposure to sun.

But I agree that it's alright to be a lighter complected person. Why
anyone would need to point that out is questionable.

Maybe he is albino and this is some statement against predjudice
toward our non pigmented brothers. I'd click the links to find out but
I have the feeling I might just be disappointed.

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 19:03:50 -0400, "Laz" >
wrote:

>There are more differences between people of the same race than those of
>different races; see, the poster is probably white, like me; but unlike me,
>he is a foolish idiot making enemies of individuals he never met based on
>their skin colour; were he would accept a bad man because he is white, and
>deny a good man his due because he is black. When you make friends with
>people like that, you'll get what you deserve, fool
>
>Laz
>
>"Bill C" > wrote in message
ups.com...

>> Hank wrote:
>> > "It's alright to be White"
>> >
>> It's better to be human. Too bad that you and your friends are such
>> pitiful examples of the species.
>> Bill C

Stewart Fleming
April 30th 05, 11:11 AM
Bill C wrote:

> Hank wrote:
>
>>"It's alright to be White"
>>

> It's better to be human. Too bad that you and your friends are such
> pitiful examples of the species.

Any word whether any of those asked to the White House's Correspondents
Dinner answered "Human" in response to the question on Race?

gwhite
April 30th 05, 09:05 PM
David Ferguson wrote:

> I always wonder if they realize that they aren't "white".
>
> I'm kind of varying shades of peach depending on the body part and
> it's recent exposure to sun.
>
> But I agree that it's alright to be a lighter complected person. Why
> anyone would need to point that out is questionable.
>
> Maybe he is albino and this is some statement against predjudice
> toward our non pigmented brothers. I'd click the links to find out but
> I have the feeling I might just be disappointed.

Please don't call these folks "white." They are melotonin challenged.

Bill C
May 1st 05, 10:56 PM
Stewart Fleming wrote:
> Bill C wrote:
>
> > Hank wrote:
> >
> >>"It's alright to be White"
> >>

> > It's better to be human. Too bad that you and your friends are such
> > pitiful examples of the species.
>
> Any word whether any of those asked to the White House's
Correspondents
> Dinner answered "Human" in response to the question on Race?

I'd doubt it, but I'm enough of an asshole on the subject to write it
in if I have to.
Bill C

Donald Munro
May 25th 05, 09:47 AM
Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:
> But Tom's cousin is also his sister. If that's legal in NY, that MIGHT
> explain how the NY Attorney General Eliot Spitzer is using the UNUM
> Provident class action as a platform to challenge Petachi. If I lived in
> NY, I'd sure long for Cuomo.

Dumbass,
If you use rbr spelling techniques all you need to challenge Petachi (sic)
is a good lead out train and lots of fast twitch fibres.

Philip W. Moore, Jr.
May 25th 05, 03:24 PM
"Donald Munro" > wrote in message
d...
> Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:
> > But Tom's cousin is also his sister. If that's legal in NY, that MIGHT
> > explain how the NY Attorney General Eliot Spitzer is using the UNUM
> > Provident class action as a platform to challenge Petachi. If I lived
in
> > NY, I'd sure long for Cuomo.
>
> Dumbass,
> If you use rbr spelling techniques all you need to challenge Petachi (sic)
> is a good lead out train and lots of fast twitch fibres.

I'm not talking about the cyclist, Donald "Dumbass" Duck.

Donald Munro
May 25th 05, 04:02 PM

Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:
> I'm not talking about the cyclist, Donald "Dumbass" Duck.

http://www.forbes.com/lifestyle/health/feeds/hscout/2005/05/23/hscout525874.html

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home