PDA

View Full Version : OLN wants feedback

Raptor
May 2nd 05, 01:26 AM
Phil said at the end of "Cyclism Sunday" that if you want live coverage
of the Tour de Georgia next year, to email olntv.com.

"We should not march into Baghdad. ... Assigning young soldiers to
a fruitless hunt for a securely entrenched dictator and condemning
them to fight in what would be an unwinnable urban guerilla war, it
could only plunge that part of the world into ever greater
instability." George Bush Sr. in his 1998 book "A World Transformed"

Bob Anderson
May 2nd 05, 02:13 PM
On Sun, 01 May 2005 18:26:39 -0600, Raptor >
wrote:

>Phil said at the end of "Cyclism Sunday" that if you want live coverage
>of the Tour de Georgia next year, to email olntv.com.

Send them feedback if you want more cycling coverage.
http://www.olntv.com/feedback.asp

---
"BitwiseBob" - Bob Anderson
Eugene Oregon