PDA

View Full Version : What's with Kurgan and Dumbass

Jiyang Chen
July 30th 03, 03:49 AM
Just out of curiosity, I entered "Kurgan Gringioni dumbass" on Google groups
and came up with 228 results. All of them begin with the likes of:

Hey Dumbass
Dumbass -
You Dumbass -
You are a dumbass

Is that a trademark or something???????

Jiyang Chen

Dave
July 30th 03, 07:26 AM
"Jiyang Chen" > wrote in message ...
> Just out of curiosity, I entered "Kurgan Gringioni dumbass" on Google groups
> and came up with 228 results. All of them begin with the likes of:
>
> Hey Dumbass
> Dumbass -
> You Dumbass -
> You are a dumbass
>
> Is that a trademark or something???????
>
> Jiyang Chen

Just be glad I don't post as much as I used to, I typically call everyone dumb****s.
I rarely agree with most things parrot boy says here, but he is a lot more knowledgeable about the
sport of cycling than most of you idiots that show up once a year to yell "GO LANCE" and give us
your impeccable insight into pofessional racing based on the fact that you ride about 30 miles a
week.

Dave
GO PARROT BOY!!!!

Kurgan Gringioni
July 30th 03, 08:29 AM
"Dave" > wrote in message
.. .

> Just be glad I don't post as much as I used to, I typically call everyone
dumb****s.
> I rarely agree with most things parrot boy says here, but he is a lot more
knowledgeable about the
> sport of cycling than most of you idiots that show up once a year to yell
"GO LANCE" and give us
> your impeccable insight into pofessional racing based on the fact that you
ride about 30 miles a
> week.

Hansen Brother -

You aren't giving these men enough credit.

That Dumbass who was trying to claim marathon running is somewhat like bike
racing does a lot more than 30 miles. He rides 45 miles a week.

Robert Chung
July 30th 03, 08:48 AM
"Kurgan Gringioni" > wrote in
message t...

> "Dave" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >

> > Just be glad I don't post as much as I used to, I typically call
everyone
> > dumb****s. I rarely agree with most things parrot boy says here, but
> > he is a lot more knowledgeable about the sport of cycling than most
> > of you idiots that show up once a year to yell "GO LANCE" and give
> > us your impeccable insight into pofessional racing based on the fact
> > that you ride about 30 miles a week.
>
> Hansen Brother -
>
> You aren't giving these men enough credit.
>
> That Dumbass who was trying to claim marathon running is somewhat like
bike
> racing does a lot more than 30 miles. He rides 45 miles a week.

I thought it a particularly nice touch that he emphasized that he did these
miles on a Kestrel.

Deeznuts
July 30th 03, 04:54 PM
"Jiyang Chen" > wrote in message >...
> Just out of curiosity, I entered "Kurgan Gringioni dumbass" on Google groups
> and came up with 228 results. All of them begin with the likes of:
>
> Hey Dumbass
> Dumbass -
> You Dumbass -
> You are a dumbass
>
> Is that a trademark or something???????
>
> Jiyang Chen

Changster is not trying to insult you when he calls you a dumbass. He
is just claiming you as one of his flock since he is the king of all
dumb****s.

Deez

Jiyang Chen
July 30th 03, 06:27 PM
Go Lance!! He will win six!!!
"Dave" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Jiyang Chen" > wrote in message
> > Just out of curiosity, I entered "Kurgan Gringioni dumbass" on Google
groups
> > and came up with 228 results. All of them begin with the likes of:
> >
> > Hey Dumbass
> > Dumbass -
> > You Dumbass -
> > You are a dumbass
> >
> > Is that a trademark or something???????
> >
> > Jiyang Chen
>

> Just be glad I don't post as much as I used to, I typically call everyone
dumb****s.
> I rarely agree with most things parrot boy says here, but he is a lot more
knowledgeable about the
> sport of cycling than most of you idiots that show up once a year to yell
"GO LANCE" and give us
> your impeccable insight into pofessional racing based on the fact that you
ride about 30 miles a
> week.
>
> Dave
> GO PARROT BOY!!!!

Jiyang Chen
July 30th 03, 06:27 PM
I ride at least 100+ a week!! Does that exclude me from the "dumbass
club"??????

"Dave" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Jiyang Chen" > wrote in message
> > Just out of curiosity, I entered "Kurgan Gringioni dumbass" on Google
groups
> > and came up with 228 results. All of them begin with the likes of:
> >
> > Hey Dumbass
> > Dumbass -
> > You Dumbass -
> > You are a dumbass
> >
> > Is that a trademark or something???????
> >
> > Jiyang Chen
>

> Just be glad I don't post as much as I used to, I typically call everyone
dumb****s.
> I rarely agree with most things parrot boy says here, but he is a lot more
knowledgeable about the
> sport of cycling than most of you idiots that show up once a year to yell
"GO LANCE" and give us
> your impeccable insight into pofessional racing based on the fact that you
ride about 30 miles a
> week.
>
> Dave
> GO PARROT BOY!!!!

Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
July 30th 03, 11:51 PM
Dave wrote:

> Just be glad I don't post as much as I used to, I typically call everyone dumb****s.
> I rarely agree with most things parrot boy says here, but he is a lot more knowledgeable about the
> sport of cycling than most of you idiots that show up once a year to yell "GO LANCE" and give us
> your impeccable insight into pofessional racing based on the fact that you ride about 30 miles a
> week.
>
> Dave
> GO PARROT BOY!!!!

Parrot Boy?

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
Brooklyn, NY

Kurgan Gringioni
July 31st 03, 12:22 AM
"Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS" > wrote in message

> Parrot Boy?

I have a parrot. I take him out a lot. I like the parrot and think it's
cruel to leave them in a cage 100% of the time. The parrot digs going out.
He's quite vociferous at the grocery store, coffee shop, etc.

Some people (usually not Hansen) try to use that as flame material.

Steven Bornfeld
July 31st 03, 03:21 AM
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> "Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS" > wrote in message
>

>> Parrot Boy?
>

> I have a parrot. I take him out a lot. I like the parrot and think it's
> cruel to leave them in a cage 100% of the time. The parrot digs going out.
> He's quite vociferous at the grocery store, coffee shop, etc.
>
> Some people (usually not Hansen) try to use that as flame material.

I can imagine. I've heard that the French are very tolerant of pets in
public places. I'd take my daughter's guinea pig out, but hey--it's New
York. He could look at someone the wrong way and I could be in a heap
o' trouble.

Steve

Robert Chung
July 31st 03, 05:14 AM
"Steven Bornfeld" > wrote in message

> I can imagine. I've heard that the French are very tolerant of pets in
> public places. I'd take my daughter's guinea pig out, but hey--it's New
> York.

Your daughter's guinea pig could pass for a dog in Paris.

Q: What do you do when threatened by a Parisian attack dog?
A: Step on it.

Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
July 31st 03, 04:42 PM
Robert Chung wrote:

> Your daughter's guinea pig could pass for a dog in Paris.
>
> Q: What do you do when threatened by a Parisian attack dog?
> A: Step on it.

Kinda saw that one coming.;-)

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
Brooklyn, NY

kaiser
July 31st 03, 04:46 PM
Dental twins?

'splain.

Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS > wrote in message >...
> Dave wrote:
>

> > Just be glad I don't post as much as I used to, I typically call everyone dumb****s.
> > I rarely agree with most things parrot boy says here, but he is a lot more knowledgeable about the
> > sport of cycling than most of you idiots that show up once a year to yell "GO LANCE" and give us
> > your impeccable insight into pofessional racing based on the fact that you ride about 30 miles a
> > week.
> >
> > Dave
> > GO PARROT BOY!!!!
>
> Parrot Boy?
>
> Steve

Steve McGinty
July 31st 03, 05:45 PM
On 30 Jul 2003 02:49:54 GMT, "Jiyang Chen" > wrote:

>Just out of curiosity, I entered "Kurgan Gringioni dumbass" on Google groups
>and came up with 228 results. All of them begin with the likes of:
>
>Hey Dumbass
>Dumbass -
>You Dumbass -
>You are a dumbass
>
>Is that a trademark or something???????
>
>Jiyang Chen

The traditional rbr dismissive response used to be "Who cares?" but
that seems to have lost favour of late.

I liked "Who cares?"

Regards!
Stephen