PDA

View Full Version : simple Giro pick contest

Dan Connelly
May 4th 05, 08:20 PM
As part of a Pro Tour contest I'm running, I'm doing a simple "pick-em" contest
for the Giro. To enter, send picks, numbered 1-2-3, to
mp3_at_djconnel_dot_com.

Put "Giro" in the subject.

A start list is at:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2005/giro05/?id=startlist

Specify riders first name then last name, for example by copying them
from the start list. For example:
Subject: Giro
1. Javier Ramírez
2. Carlos Dacruz
3. Mads Christensen

Points scored equal a weighting factor (3 for pick 1, 2 for pick 2, 1 for pick 3)
times the number of GC ProTour points earned by the rider. I add these up, and multiply
by 2 if you picked the podium in order.

Final results will be sent to the contest mailing list (send an email with
"subscribe mp3list" to majordomo_at_djconnel_dot_com ), or to
http://mp3.djconnel.com/ .

Dan

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home