PDA

View Full Version : Strange bike??

hol99
May 4th 05, 08:57 PM
Was riding in Mexico this past weekend, and saw some guys on a 3 wheel
contraption that you stand on, and move forward by kind of swinging your
hips and rocking side to side. Anyone know what this thing is called. I was
trying to tell someone about it, but have no idea what it's called.

Dave

Curtis L. Russell
May 4th 05, 09:53 PM
On Wed, 4 May 2005 12:57:55 -0700, "hol99" > wrote:

>Was riding in Mexico this past weekend, and saw some guys on a 3 wheel
>contraption that you stand on, and move forward by kind of swinging your
>hips and rocking side to side. Anyone know what this thing is called. I was
>trying to tell someone about it, but have no idea what it's called.
>
>Dave

Delirium tremens? Had that once I think on a trip to Mexico. Remember
talking to the worm in the bottle...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

jc
May 5th 05, 01:19 AM
Curtis L. Russell wrote:
> On Wed, 4 May 2005 12:57:55 -0700, "hol99" > wrote:
>

>>Was riding in Mexico this past weekend, and saw some guys on a 3 wheel
>>contraption that you stand on, and move forward by kind of swinging your
>>hips and rocking side to side. Anyone know what this thing is called. I was
>>trying to tell someone about it, but have no idea what it's called.
>>
>>Dave
>>

> Delirium tremens? Had that once I think on a trip to Mexico. Remember
> talking to the worm in the bottle...
>
> Curtis L. Russell
> Odenton, MD (USA)
> Just someone on two wheels...

At least you were only talking to the worm...
Look you, the worm is not to be trusted but in the keeping of wise
people; for indeed, there is no goodness in the worm.

jc

Howard Kveck
May 5th 05, 03:33 AM
In article >,
Curtis L. Russell > wrote:

> On Wed, 4 May 2005 12:57:55 -0700, "hol99" > wrote:
>
> >Was riding in Mexico this past weekend, and saw some guys on a 3 wheel
> >contraption that you stand on, and move forward by kind of swinging your
> >hips and rocking side to side. Anyone know what this thing is called. I was
> >trying to tell someone about it, but have no idea what it's called.
> >
> >Dave
> >

> Delirium tremens? Had that once I think on a trip to Mexico. Remember
> talking to the worm in the bottle...

Did you also get Monte Cristo's Revenge?

--
tanx,
Howard

Butter is love.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

skuke
May 5th 05, 06:14 AM
On Wed, 4 May 2005 12:57:55 -0700, hol99 wrote:

> Was riding in Mexico this past weekend, and saw some guys on a 3 wheel
> contraption that you stand on, and move forward by kind of swinging your
> hips and rocking side to side. Anyone know what this thing is called. I was
> trying to tell someone about it, but have no idea what it's called.
>
> Dave

Google "Trikke 8". Is that it?
--
Skuke