PDA

View Full Version : public OLNTV screening in Bay Area?

Mathias Koerber
May 5th 05, 01:13 AM
I will be in the Bay Area (Redwood City to be exact) over the weekend.
Besides planning to get some riding in, I would like to know if there
is some place which may show the OLNtv coverage of the Giro on Sat&Sun.
My Hotel likely will not have OLNtv.

Does OLNtv have a hidde hotel listing like CNN? I couldn't find one..

PanFan
May 5th 05, 03:59 AM
Mathias Koerber > wrote in news:3dt6opF3aj1U1
@individual.net:

> I will be in the Bay Area (Redwood City to be exact) over the weekend.
> Besides planning to get some riding in, I would like to know if there
> is some place which may show the OLNtv coverage of the Giro on Sat&Sun.
> My Hotel likely will not have OLNtv.

Go to any sports bar and ask the barkeep to switch the big screen from the
NBA playoffs over to the Giro. Then come back here and tell us what
happened. We'd love to hear.

Mathias Koerber
May 5th 05, 05:25 AM
>>I will be in the Bay Area (Redwood City to be exact) over the weekend.
>>Besides planning to get some riding in, I would like to know if there
>>is some place which may show the OLNtv coverage of the Giro on Sat&Sun.
>>My Hotel likely will not have OLNtv.
>

> Go to any sports bar and ask the barkeep to switch the big screen from the
> NBA playoffs over to the Giro. Then come back here and tell us what
> happened. We'd love to hear.

I guess you'd have to look for the announcement of my funereal in the
local rags...

PanFan
May 6th 05, 03:00 AM
Mathias Koerber > wrote in
:

>>>I will be in the Bay Area (Redwood City to be exact) over the
>>>weekend. Besides planning to get some riding in, I would like to know
>>>if there is some place which may show the OLNtv coverage of the Giro
>>>on Sat&Sun. My Hotel likely will not have OLNtv.
>>

>> Go to any sports bar and ask the barkeep to switch the big screen
>> from the NBA playoffs over to the Giro. Then come back here and tell
>> us what happened. We'd love to hear.
>
> I guess you'd have to look for the announcement of my funereal in the
> local rags...

:-) Sorry for the smart-ass reply. Seriously, you might want to post at
ba.bicycles. That's the bay area newsgroup and maybe one of the locals
might know of a place to see OLN tv.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home