that looks like my dogs johnson.

PanFan
May 6th 05, 02:18 AM
"J-Lo's Protologist" > wrote
in :

> Check the red hard schlong this unit...
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2005/features/quarkcamp
> /frescrit14

Is that what Governor Schwarzenegger means by a real "girly-man"?

John Forrest Tomlinson
May 6th 05, 02:41 AM
She's such a good rider and, I've heard, a really cool person.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

PanFan
May 6th 05, 05:18 AM
John Forrest Tomlinson > wrote in
:

> She's such a good rider and, I've heard, a really cool person.

Good -- if she reads the thread then she'll laugh along with us.

Howard Kveck
May 6th 05, 05:20 AM
In article >, PanFan >
wrote:

> John Forrest Tomlinson > wrote in
> :
>
> > She's such a good rider and, I've heard, a really cool person.
>
> Good -- if she reads the thread then she'll laugh along with us.

More likely she'll be laughing at us.

--
tanx,
Howard

Butter is love.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Cat Dailey
May 6th 05, 09:02 PM
"John Forrest Tomlinson" > wrote in message
> She's such a good rider and, I've heard, a really cool person.

Yup, I've ridden with her and she is extremely nice and very down to earth.
My hub encountered her at a race as well (he is a moto official) and she
didn't know him at all and he said she was extremely nice and thanked him
after the race.

Cat

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home