PDA

View Full Version : Re: Open Road in Brooklyn?

Bill Sornson
May 7th 05, 09:31 PM
wrote:
> Hi, anyone have the phone number and address for this shop?
> TIA

Your Google broken for Brooklyn? Closed street?

Bill "20 seconds" S.

Don Wiss
May 8th 05, 04:40 AM
On 07 May 2005, Bill Sornson > wrote:

wrote:
>> Hi, anyone have the phone number and address for this shop?
>
>Your Google broken for Brooklyn? Closed street?

Google won't work. There is no shop by that name in Brooklyn. Maybe Jeff is
looking for On the Move? Or is Open Road the name of the shop on 8th Ave at
around 13th St. that closed years ago?

A fairly complete list of shops in Brooklyn can be found on this page:
http://transalt.org/info/bikeshop.html

trener1
May 9th 05, 01:51 PM
Open Road was on Flatbush ave.
But they closed about 5 years ago.
Are you looking for a shop in that area?
Check out Bicycle Station on Vanderbilt Ave, near Bergan.

Don Wiss
May 10th 05, 12:33 AM
On 9 May 2005 05:51:31 -0700, "trener1" > wrote:

>Open Road was on Flatbush ave.
>But they closed about 5 years ago.

Ah yes, that one. First on one side of Flatbush, then on the other. Thanks
to them one of my bikes is no more. They dismantled it so I could replace a
cracked frame, then lost most of the parts.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home