PDA

View Full Version : Saw American Flyers for the first time.

Callistus Valerius
May 8th 05, 11:44 AM
Saw the cycling movie "American Flyers" for the first time last weekend. I
was in shock, to say the least, at what I saw. To those who have seen it,
you know what I mean, but I don't want to ruin it for the ones who haven't
seen it. The only comment I would make is, what an effort the character
that Kevin Costner plays in Coor Classic race, when the blood starts
spurting out of his ears and nose. Now that's the type of effort I'd like
to see out of these lazy farts you see racing on OLN in Europe.

I'd like to get the music score, in the movie. It's got a country western
twang to it, and it sounds like the singer is mumbling "Amer---i----can
........flyyyyy.......errrrrs", over and over again.

Laz
May 8th 05, 08:47 PM
a.. "American Flyers"
Written by Reede & Tanner
Performed by Glenn Shorrock

from IMBD

"Callistus Valerius" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Saw the cycling movie "American Flyers" for the first time last weekend.
> was in shock, to say the least, at what I saw. To those who have seen it,
> you know what I mean, but I don't want to ruin it for the ones who haven't
> seen it. The only comment I would make is, what an effort the character
> that Kevin Costner plays in Coor Classic race, when the blood starts
> spurting out of his ears and nose. Now that's the type of effort I'd like
> to see out of these lazy farts you see racing on OLN in Europe.
>
> I'd like to get the music score, in the movie. It's got a country western
> twang to it, and it sounds like the singer is mumbling "Amer---i----can
> .......flyyyyy.......errrrrs", over and over again.

Howard Kveck
May 8th 05, 09:01 PM
In article >,
"Laz" > wrote:

> from IMBD

That's too easy...

--
tanx,
Howard

Butter is love.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

psycholist
May 9th 05, 02:07 AM
"Callistus Valerius" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Saw the cycling movie "American Flyers" for the first time last weekend.
> was in shock, to say the least, at what I saw. To those who have seen it,
> you know what I mean, but I don't want to ruin it for the ones who haven't
> seen it. The only comment I would make is, what an effort the character
> that Kevin Costner plays in Coor Classic race, when the blood starts
> spurting out of his ears and nose. Now that's the type of effort I'd like
> to see out of these lazy farts you see racing on OLN in Europe.
>
> I'd like to get the music score, in the movie. It's got a country western
> twang to it, and it sounds like the singer is mumbling "Amer---i----can
> .......flyyyyy.......errrrrs", over and over again.

When I watched it, I think blood came spurting out of MY ears and nose. It
took quite an effort to reach the finish.

--
Bob C.

"Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home