PDA

View Full Version : Cargo bike of the day

Mike Kruger
May 10th 05, 03:03 AM
http://tinyurl.com/7mvyj

or

http://velonews.com/galleries/contest2/Dongguan,%20Guandong%20province%20China%20-%20b%20John%20McMunn.html

Particularly impressive at first glance, before you look at
what he's carrying. I hope he didn't run into any crosswinds.

--
Mike Kruger
When puns are outlawed only outlaws will be punished.

dgk
May 10th 05, 01:30 PM
On Mon, 9 May 2005 21:03:37 -0500, "Mike Kruger"
> wrote:

>http://tinyurl.com/7mvyj
>
>or
>
>http://velonews.com/galleries/contest2/Dongguan,%20Guandong%20province%20China%20-%20b%20John%20McMunn.html
>
>Particularly impressive at first glance, before you look at
>what he's carrying. I hope he didn't run into any crosswinds.

Rear vision looks like a problem.

Tom Keats
May 13th 05, 07:59 PM
In article <1115690723.80bd85f15158a9cb614f357dc7f9d4df@terane ws>,
"Mike Kruger" > writes:
> http://tinyurl.com/7mvyj
>
> or
>
> http://velonews.com/galleries/contest2/Dongguan,%20Guandong%20province%20China%20-%20b%20John%20McMunn.html
>
> Particularly impressive at first glance, before you look at
> what he's carrying. I hope he didn't run into any crosswinds.

I hope he didn't get a flat.

cheers,
Tom

--