PDA

View Full Version : VELOVENGEANCE

dabelge
May 10th 05, 04:43 PM
Check out this new site.
www.velovengeance.com

On the site you can report people that road rage against cyclist. License
plate info, car and driver discriptions, location etc...

It's still fairly new but they are starting to get some road rage reports
in. Really cool site.

AustinMN
May 11th 05, 01:34 AM
dabelge wrote:
> Check out this new site.
> www.velovengeance.com
>
> On the site you can report people that road rage against cyclist. License
> plate info, car and driver discriptions, location etc...
>
> It's still fairly new but they are starting to get some road rage reports
> in. Really cool site.

Yeah, until they start getting subpoenaed for all the liability lawsuits.

Austin

dabelge
May 11th 05, 08:53 PM
and what liability would they have?

May 11th 05, 09:43 PM
I guess contributing to libel as the rage reports can harm the
rputation of those reported without any substantiation.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home