PDA

View Full Version : Ullrich: I wasn't going to wait for Lance

James Calivar
August 1st 03, 01:31 PM
On OLN tonight Ullrich said that he didn't think that Lance was worth
waiting for after falling on Luz Ardiden. Ullrich says that if you look at
his face and position he was riding the same. Ullrich said that he only
slowed when Tyler said to. OLN showed the footage and it might be true. What
do we think of this?

Van Hoorebeeck Bart
August 1st 03, 01:43 PM
James Calivar schreef:

> Ullrich said that he only
> slowed when Tyler said to. OLN showed the footage and it might be true. What
> do we think of this?

That Tyler made an incredible acceleration to catch JU ?

Just trying.....

Jamce1
August 1st 03, 02:28 PM
I don't know what you were watching, but I saw the opposite. Armstrong stated
he didnt think Ullrich was waiting. I did not see a soundbite or interview from
Ullrich.

Chris

>Subject: Ullrich: I wasn't going to wait for Lance
>From: "James Calivar"
>Date: 8/1/03 5:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time
>
>On OLN tonight Ullrich said that he didn't think that Lance was worth
>waiting for after falling on Luz Ardiden. Ullrich says that if you look at
>his face and position he was riding the same. Ullrich said that he only
>slowed when Tyler said to. OLN showed the footage and it might be true. What
>do we think of this?

chris freeman
August 1st 03, 03:53 PM
Since Jan was not on OLN I'm guessing this is just a troll.

You've taken everything Lance said in the interview and attributed them to Jan.

chris

James Calivar wrote:

> On OLN tonight Ullrich said that he didn't think that Lance was worth
> waiting for after falling on Luz Ardiden. Ullrich says that if you look at
> his face and position he was riding the same. Ullrich said that he only
> slowed when Tyler said to. OLN showed the footage and it might be true. What
> do we think of this?

Mack Mad
August 2nd 03, 04:01 AM
"Donald Munro" > wrote in message
> > James Calivar schreef:
> >
> >> Ullrich said that he only
> >> slowed when Tyler said to. OLN showed the footage and it might be true.
What
> >> do we think of this?
>
> Bart wrote:
> > That Tyler made an incredible acceleration to catch JU ?
> >
> And then pulled him back with his bad arm ?

Looked like he was reaching for a deck of cards. I think they were going to
play Euchre while waiting for Lance. Maybe have a spot of tea as well.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home