PDA

View Full Version : Spinervals

Gary Robinson
May 15th 05, 04:41 PM
Hi,

Anyone out there using the spinervals DVD's?

What's your experience? Do they keep you interested, motivated?

I'm thinking that a couple of sessions a week, early AM before work, will
help with fitness. Haven't had much luck with just a trainer or rollers, as
boredom sets in, motivation disappears and it gets all too easy to turn off
the alarm and roll over.

Thanks
Gary

Jeff Starr
May 15th 05, 07:39 PM
On Sun, 15 May 2005 15:41:26 GMT, "Gary Robinson"
> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Anyone out there using the spinervals DVD's?
>
>What's your experience? Do they keep you interested, motivated?
>
>I'm thinking that a couple of sessions a week, early AM before work, will
>help with fitness. Haven't had much luck with just a trainer or rollers, as
>boredom sets in, motivation disappears and it gets all too easy to turn off
>the alarm and roll over.
>
>Thanks
>Gary

In my part of the world, it is spring time. The snow is long gone, and
the tempa are generally over 40F, often close to 60F, and has been in
the 70sF.
It's time to be riding on roads, not a trainer. I would think it more
motivating to get up and do a fast 30-40 minute ride, in the great
outdoors.

Of course where you live, it may be the end of your riding season.

Life is Good!
Jeff

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home