PDA

View Full Version : $$$Money$$$

chevy_666
May 16th 05, 02:21 PM
WANT TO MAKE SOME SIMPLE CASH???? Here's how: A little while back, I
was browsing on
Yahoo looking through bulletin boards, and came across an article that
said you could make
thousands of dollars WITHIN WEEKS with only an initial investment of
$7.00(US)! So I thought
"Yeah right, this must be a scam," but like most of us, I was curious,
so I kept reading. Anyway,
it said that you send $1.00(US) to each of the 7 names, and post the
article in at least 200
newsgroups (or bulletin boards...there are thousands right here on
Yahoo). No Catch, that was
it. So after thinking it over and talking to a few people first, I
figured: "What have I got to lose
except 7 stamps and $7.00(US), right?" Then I invested the measly
$7.00(US). Within 7 days, I
started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would
end soon, but the money
just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00(US). By the
end of the second
week, I had made a total of over $1,100.00(US)! In the third week, I
had over $8,750.00(US)
and it is still growing. This is now my fourth week, I have made a
total of just over
$17,000(US), and it is still coming in rapidly! It is certainly worth
$7.00(US) and 7 stamps, I
have spent more than that on the lottery!!"
>It is easy. It is legal. Moreover, your investment is only $7.00(US)
(Plus Postage on only 7
envelopes ...one time only...no repeat mailing.) IMPORTANT: This is not
a rip off; it is not
indecent; no misleading PROMISES OR CLAIMS; IT IS NOT ILLEGAL; AND IT
IS 99% NO RISK - IT
REALLY WORKS! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you
will receive extraordinary
dividends. JUST KEEP READING!!! AND PLEASE NOTE: FOLLOW THESE
DIRECTIONS EXACTLY,
and $50,000.00(US) or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program
remains successful
because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please
continue its success by carefully
adhering to the instructions. You will now become a part of the Mail
Order business. In this
business, your product is not solid and tangible it's service. You
are in the business of developing
mailing lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for
quality lists. Here are the 3
easy steps to success:

>STEP 1: Get 7 separate sheets of paper and write the following on each
piece of paper
"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 7 US $1.00(US) bills and
place ONE inside
EACH of the 7 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the
envelope (to prevent
thievery). Next place one paper in each of the 7 envelopes and seal
them. You should now have
7 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above
phrase, your name and
address, and a $1.00(US) bill. What you are doing is creating a
service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
LEGAL! I checked it out with the US Postal Office (1-800-725-2161) and
they confirmed that it
is indeed legal. Mail the 7 envelopes to the following addresses:

>1) Carl Guillaume 224 n.w 91 street miami, fl 33150
>2) Jason Green, 9849 Oxford Station dr, Jacksonville,Fl 32221
>3)Carlos Green, 7524 Southside Blvd Apt#601,Jacksonville,Fl 32256
>4) Dawan Brown 14404 Lemoli Ave #117, Hawthorne, Ca. 90250
>5) Harry Orel , 1506 twin towers east mailbox #44, Huntington WV 25755

>6) T. Brown, P.O. Box 13813, Richmond, Va 23225
>7) Brian Maupin, 459 Westerly Rd #103, Bellingham WA 98226

>STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (7
becomes 6, 6 becomes 5, etc...) and add YOUR NAME as number 7 on the
list. STEP 3: Change
anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to the
original as possible. Now post
your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. Then watch the money
starts rolling in!!!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home