PDA

View Full Version : Re: Judge rules striptease is 'art'

Maggie
May 17th 05, 04:39 PM
WILL I EVER LEARN TO LOOK AT THE "REPLY TO LINE" AND STOP CROSS
POSTING. How long will I keep making this dumb mistake?

Maggie...NEVER LEARNS.

Bill Sornson
May 17th 05, 05:42 PM
Maggie wrote:
> WILL I EVER LEARN TO LOOK AT THE "REPLY TO LINE" AND STOP CROSS
> POSTING. How long will I keep making this dumb mistake?
>
> Maggie...NEVER LEARNS.

At least they were all bicycling groups.

Bill "never been to the bunny ranch, but can do bunny hops (barely)" S.

Maggie
May 17th 05, 07:40 PM
B. Lafferty wrote:
> Do they use any pedicabs to bring the clients to the place? Now it's

> technically a cycling thread.

Next time I go out to Nevada I will ask her. They are looking for
drivers right now, just in case you live there and you need a job. ;-)

Maggie

Marty
May 17th 05, 11:22 PM
Maggie wrote:
> WILL I EVER LEARN TO LOOK AT THE "REPLY TO LINE" AND STOP CROSS
> POSTING. How long will I keep making this dumb mistake?
>
> Maggie...NEVER LEARNS.

The trolling spammer you replied to was Roger Bratton.

http://www.hyperactive.oz.nf/Bratton/Roger%20Bratton.htm

Marty

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home