PDA

View Full Version : Re: Here is the steaming turd

Bill Sornson
May 19th 05, 07:20 AM
http://www.englishdroid.com/assets/turd.gif

(Just for my pal, E.P. the chemist :) )

May 19th 05, 01:50 PM
Bill Sornson wrote:
> http://www.englishdroid.com/assets/turd.gif
>
> (Just for my pal, E.P. the chemist :) )

Oh, Bill, don't misunderestimate yourself, EVERY one of your posts is a
steaming turd ;-)

RL

Bill Sornson
May 19th 05, 06:00 PM
wrote:
> Bill Sornson wrote:
>> http://www.englishdroid.com/assets/turd.gif
>>
>> (Just for my pal, E.P. the chemist :) )
>
> Oh, Bill, don't misunderestimate yourself, EVERY one of your posts is
> a steaming turd ;-)

Since you can't figure out how to make your own user name, "Pete and Gail"*
(so who the hell is RL?), I'm not surprised you can't plonk me, either.

*I'm guessing...whipped.

Fritz M
May 19th 05, 06:09 PM
wrote:

> EVERY one of your posts is a steaming turd ;-)

I thought it was all just B.S.

RFM

Richard Lick
May 19th 05, 06:43 PM
DUMBASS BILL wrote:
>Since you can't figure out how to make your own user name, "Pete >and
Gail"* (so >who the hell is RL?), I'm not surprised you can't plonk
>me, either.

RL? Why DAB, don't you remember the name you gave me?

And I wouldn't plonk you, you do that when you don't want to see the
posts of the loser you plonk. Oh, no, I'm your buddy for life, DAB.

Why don't you go back to RBR with the rest of those obnoxious POS
motherf***ers where you belong?

App

Bill Sornson
May 19th 05, 07:09 PM
Richard Lick wrote:
> DUMBASS BILL wrote:
>> Since you can't figure out how to make your own user name, "Pete >and
> Gail"* (so >who the hell is RL?), I'm not surprised you can't plonk
>> me, either.
>

> RL? Why DAB, don't you remember the name you gave me?
>
> And I wouldn't plonk you, you do that when you don't want to see the
> posts of the loser you plonk. Oh, no, I'm your buddy for life, DAB.
>
> Why don't you go back to RBR with the rest of those obnoxious POS
> motherf***ers where you belong?
>
> App

Who the f*** are you?

(Jeez, it must suck to be so paranoid. Anonymous much?)

Buh-bye.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home