PDA

View Full Version : LBS in Watford?

davek
May 20th 05, 09:55 AM
Can anyone recommend an LBS in Watford - a friend of mine that lives
there wants to get her bike serviced by someone reputable and not too
expensive.

tia,

d.

Douglas Steel
May 20th 05, 10:32 AM
davek wrote:
> Can anyone recommend an LBS in Watford - a friend of mine that lives
> there wants to get her bike serviced by someone reputable and not too
> expensive.

Cyclopedia on Merton Road is pretty good, but not necessarily cheap.

http://www.fisheroutdoor.co.uk/public/index.php/retailer.php?action=shop&id=Cycleopedia.WD1

If you can go a little furter afield I highly recommend
The Bike Shop in Pinner Road, North Harrow

http://www.questbikes.co.uk/

Doug

Just zis Guy, you know?
May 20th 05, 10:54 AM
On 20 May 2005 01:55:50 -0700, "davek" >
wrote:

>Can anyone recommend an LBS in Watford - a friend of mine that lives
>there wants to get her bike serviced by someone reputable and not too
>expensive.

That takes me back! I used to ride from St Albans to Thirteens Cycles
on Chalk Hill because they were good value. I bought my Super Galaxy
and my Super Dalesman from there, and someone in Reading is still
riding round on a pair of Terry's wheels :-)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at CHS, Puget Sound

davek
May 20th 05, 12:54 PM
Ta muchly, will pass those on.

d.