PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Kinetic - Lance Armstrong

May 24th 05, 09:00 PM
Im looking for advice on what kind of trainer to by; Cycle Ops or Kurt
Kinetic? Any Advice
I've heard a rumer about Lance Armstrong using a Kurt Kinetic Trainer.
Does anyone know if this is True???

May 25th 05, 09:22 AM
Forget the Kurt Kinetic Trainer. You will never get better using that.
You should use steroid or physical enhancement drug to become a
better cyclist which is how Mr. Armstrong became the world #1 cyclist.
Mr. Armstrong did not win the race by training. He won by the power of
chemical
drug pushing his muscle. His legs was turbo charged by the stereoid.

Maggie
May 25th 05, 03:45 PM
wrote:
> I've heard a rumer about Lance Armstrong using a Kurt Kinetic Trainer.
> Does anyone know if this is True???

I heard a rumor that Lance and Sheryl Crow are calling it quits. Is
that true. Anyone know? Lance and Sheryl made more headlines than his
TdF.

Maggie.

Bill Sornson
May 25th 05, 04:26 PM
wrote:
> Forget the Kurt Kinetic Trainer. You will never get better using
> that. You should use steroid or physical enhancement drug to become a
> better cyclist which is how Mr. Armstrong became the world #1 cyclist.
> Mr. Armstrong did not win the race by training. He won by the power of
> chemical
> drug pushing his muscle. His legs was turbo charged by the stereoid.

Just get out of treatment -- AGAIN -- Clouded One?!?

Every 28 days...coincidence?

Awaiting your next relapse...
--
"Sorry the world just does not work by your white penis ass."
-- Pungent Cloud

Michael Warner
May 25th 05, 04:40 PM
On 25 May 2005 07:45:16 -0700, Maggie wrote:

> I heard a rumor that Lance and Sheryl Crow are calling it quits. Is
> that true. Anyone know? Lance and Sheryl made more headlines than his
> TdF.

So much for pro cycling covering in the US.

--
bpo gallery at http://www4.tpgi.com.au/users/mvw1/bpo

RonSonic
May 26th 05, 12:57 AM
On Wed, 25 May 2005 14:56:23 GMT, Little Meow > wrote:

>Maggie wrote:
>

>> wrote:
>>> I've heard a rumer about Lance Armstrong using a Kurt Kinetic Trainer.
>>> Does anyone know if this is True???
>>
>> I heard a rumor that Lance and Sheryl Crow are calling it quits. Is
>> that true. Anyone know? Lance and Sheryl made more headlines than his
>> TdF.
>>

>That's sad.
>Well, not so much sad that they're splitting,
>but that their relationship made headlines.

There are people devoted to ideas and philosophies. Others find their calling in
the military and police and service organizations and have honor and duty as the
central principles of their lives. Many people find satisfaction in the arts and
crafts and trades, knowing that they build and invent that which makes this
world possible. Others are men of business, introducing people and ideas and
goods and services to one another, brokering deals among them and profiting
themselves. Some people just wanna know who is ****ing whom.

I don't have any sort of a ranking or heirarchy of the worth of these various
people, except knowing which one of them is last.

Ron

Fabrizio Mazzoleni
May 26th 05, 03:41 AM
"Maggie" > wrote in message oups.com...

> wrote:
> > I've heard a rumer about Lance Armstrong using a Kurt Kinetic Trainer.
> > Does anyone know if this is True???
>
> I heard a rumor that Lance and Sheryl Crow are calling it quits. Is
> that true. Anyone know? Lance and Sheryl made more headlines than his
> TdF.

Yes, I'm sure Sheryl will quit going to the TdF about the same time
Lance packs it in.

Fabrizio Mazzoleni
May 26th 05, 03:55 AM
"Maggie" > wrote in message

> I heard a rumor that Lance and Sheryl Crow are calling it quits. Is
> that true. Anyone know? Lance and Sheryl made more headlines than his
> TdF.

Lance missed his real chance back in '03

http://www.actustar.com/actualite/200311/20031103c.html

May 26th 05, 07:19 AM
They are quitting. That's obviously one of 50% national statitic of
divorce rate
in america. Money can do anything, including divorce.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home