PDA

View Full Version : Clasica San Sebastian - Donostia Klasikoa

Alex Beascoechea
August 5th 03, 09:26 PM
For those trying to find the web page for the "Clasica San Sebastian" I
think I have found sth that looks semi-official. The Diario Vasco (one of
the local newspapers in SS) - that is the main organizer - has again
managed to hide it very well (and only in spanish)

http://www.diariovasco.com/especiales/clasica2003/noticias/portada.htm

Hopefully it will be fully up-to-date before the race ;)

Ewoud Dronkert
August 5th 03, 09:35 PM
On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 22:26:19 +0200, Alex Beascoechea wrote:
>For those trying to find the web page for the "Clasica San Sebastian"
>http://www.diariovasco.com/especiales/clasica2003/noticias/portada.htm

Or better http://www.diariovasco.com/especiales/clasica2003/

DiabloScott
August 5th 03, 11:14 PM
Alex Beascoeche wrote:
> For those trying to find the web page for the "Clasica San Sebastian" I
> think I have found sth that looks semi-official. The Diario Vasco (one
> of the local newspapers in SS) - that is the main organizer - has again
> managed to hide it very well (and only in spanish)
> http://www.diariovasco.com/especiales/clasica2003/noticias/portada.htmh-
> ttp://www.diariovasco.com/especiales/clasica2003/noticias/portada.htm
> Hopefully it will be fully up-to-date before the race ;)

Diario Vasco has a big article on Bettini taking over world cup lead,
but either Rebellin or Celestino could take over with a win also, and
they'll both like this race.

--
Check out my bike blog!

http://diabloscott.blogspot.com