PDA

View Full Version : OLN

catzz66
May 28th 05, 02:12 PM
Thanks, whoever posted about cable channel OLN carrying the bike races.
I found OLN up in the stratosphere of my extended cable and have been
watching Sunday's Giro D'Italia broadcast this week. Never had followed
racing before, and this is pretty interesting.

JOHANNA
May 28th 05, 04:56 PM
HI! I DO NOT USE ENGLISH VERY WELL.BUT I WANT TO LEARN ENGLISH. I
WILL BE HAPPY IF I JOINED THIS GROUP.THANKS....

Bill Sornson
May 28th 05, 05:20 PM
JOHANNA wrote:

> HI! I DO NOT USE ENGLISH VERY WELL.BUT I WANT TO LEARN ENGLISH. I
> WILL BE HAPPY IF I JOINED THIS GROUP.THANKS....

Well come on in, grab a cup of coffee, unlock your CAPS key, and have fun!
:)

Bill S.

PS: You use English better than you think! Don't worry about it...

Joe Canuck
May 28th 05, 09:50 PM
JOHANNA wrote:

> HI! I DO NOT USE ENGLISH VERY WELL.BUT I WANT TO LEARN ENGLISH. I
> WILL BE HAPPY IF I JOINED THIS GROUP.THANKS....

No one else here uses English very well either so you will fit right in.

;)

Mike Latondresse
May 29th 05, 03:10 AM
Joe Canuck > wrote in
:

> JOHANNA wrote:
>
>> HI! I DO NOT USE ENGLISH VERY WELL.BUT I WANT TO LEARN ENGLISH.
>> I WILL BE HAPPY IF I JOINED THIS GROUP.THANKS....
>>

> No one else here uses English very well either so you will fit
> right in.
>
> ;)

Carl thinks he does.

Google