PDA

View Full Version : Masters National Championship Results?

oclvboy
August 6th 03, 09:13 PM
Anyone know any Master National's Results? Seems that the
USA-Psi-skulking.ORG web site is a bit useless in posting timely
results ... but maybe I should be patient?.. nahaaa..

Any info welcome ... or pointer's to a source.

thanks

Andy Coggan
August 6th 03, 09:17 PM
"oclvboy" > wrote in message
om...
> Anyone know any Master National's Results? Seems that the
> USA-Psi-skulking.ORG web site is a bit useless in posting timely
> results ... but maybe I should be patient?.. nahaaa..
>
> Any info welcome ... or pointer's to a source.

www.veloresults.com has the official results - but so far only Monday's TT
has been posted.

Andy Coggan

oclvboy
August 7th 03, 02:41 AM
"Andy Coggan" > wrote in message t>...
> "oclvboy" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Anyone know any Master National's Results? Seems that the
> > USA-Psi-skulking.ORG web site is a bit useless in posting timely
> > results ... but maybe I should be patient?.. nahaaa..
> >
> > Any info welcome ... or pointer's to a source.
>
> www.veloresults.com has the official results - but so far only Monday's TT
> has been posted.
>
> Andy Coggan

Many thanks ...

james nuzzo

Joseph Wells
August 7th 03, 04:05 AM
www.justsocks.com/masters

has results a bit quicker than www.veloresults.com

"oclvboy" > wrote in message
om...
> Anyone know any Master National's Results? Seems that the
> USA-Psi-skulking.ORG web site is a bit useless in posting timely
> results ... but maybe I should be patient?.. nahaaa..
>
> Any info welcome ... or pointer's to a source.
>
> thanks

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home