PDA

View Full Version : Sirvay

Jiyang Chen
August 7th 03, 12:32 AM
What is the speed in which you climb a 7-8% hill of about 2 miles? I can
average at 11.5 mph. Is that slow, average, or blindingly fast?

J.

Tim Lines
August 7th 03, 12:48 AM
It's quicker than me.

In answer to your other question, I'm 98% fat by weight. The other 2%
is the candy bar in my pocket.

Jiyang Chen wrote:
> What is the speed in which you climb a 7-8% hill of about 2 miles? I can
> average at 11.5 mph. Is that slow, average, or blindingly fast?
>

> J.

Ken Papai
August 7th 03, 01:45 AM
"Jiyang Chen" > wrote in message
> What is the speed in which you climb a 7-8% hill of about 2 miles? I can
> average at 11.5 mph. Is that slow, average, or blindingly fast?

Another TROLL from "Ji".

Slider2699
August 7th 03, 04:15 AM
"Jiyang Chen" > wrote in message
> What is the speed in which you climb a 7-8% hill of about 2 miles? I can
> average at 11.5 mph. Is that slow, average, or blindingly fast?

If you'll take off the baggy shorts and intall your counterfeit Mylar Campy
aero wheel you'll go faster.

Jiyang Chen
August 7th 03, 04:37 AM
Troll?? Nah!!!!!!

Jiyang
"Ken Papai" > wrote in message
et...

> "Jiyang Chen" > wrote in message
> > What is the speed in which you climb a 7-8% hill of about 2 miles? I
can
> > average at 11.5 mph. Is that slow, average, or blindingly fast?
>

> Another TROLL from "Ji".

K. J. Papai
August 8th 03, 09:46 PM
"rope <-- Huh?" > wrote in message ed.com>...
> Ken has turned into a real asshole, wait he has always been one.
>
> Let's see, lets ridicule everyone trying to post here who is not an original
> RBR ken pappy nutsucker
>
> good way to promote the community
>
> Fag

So I am an asshole and "you" (afraid to use
your name) hate gays. Easy to hide in anonymity
isn't it? Makes you feel big and stuff?

> "Ken Papai" ...
> >
> > "Jiyang Chen" > wrote in message
> > > What is the speed in which you climb a 7-8% hill of about 2 miles? I
> can
> > > average at 11.5 mph. Is that slow, average, or blindingly fast?
> >

> > Another TROLL from "Ji".

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home