PDA

View Full Version : B.A.H. No Helmet Memorial Day

May 30th 05, 01:35 PM
In order to honor those brave men who made the ultimate sacrifice to
ensure our freedoms, B.A.H. (Bicyclists Against Helemts) is urging all
cyclists to ride helmetless in protest of helmet laws.
It is up to all Americans to let those who claim to hold dominion over
our lives know that we are not sheep or cattle. Only YOU know what's
best for you and your family. By riding helmetless on May 30, 2005 you
will send a clear message to all who behold you as you cycle the roads
and trails of our great nation. Remember only you can fight helmet
laws for adults and children.

Bicyclists Against Helmets-- " Protecting a cyclist's freedom of
expression"

psycholist
May 30th 05, 02:41 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> In order to honor those brave men who made the ultimate sacrifice to
> ensure our freedoms, B.A.H. (Bicyclists Against Helemts) is urging all
> cyclists to ride helmetless in protest of helmet laws.
> It is up to all Americans to let those who claim to hold dominion over
> our lives know that we are not sheep or cattle. Only YOU know what's
> best for you and your family. By riding helmetless on May 30, 2005 you
> will send a clear message to all who behold you as you cycle the roads
> and trails of our great nation. Remember only you can fight helmet
> laws for adults and children.
>
> Bicyclists Against Helmets-- " Protecting a cyclist's freedom of
> expression"

HA HA HA HA HA Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha

That's funny. Thanks.

Happy Memorial Day. Do you remember what you're supposed to remember today
or are you too brain dead?

--
Bob C.

"Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home